7

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You can let her go hyung-nim”, he told his manager who was looking sceptically at him.

“Are you sure? You’re not just doing this out of pity are you?”

The manager was in doubt and what surprised him was that this particular member had stepped up to stop this chaos. Which was a very rare case.

The guy nodded, looking seriously at his manager. “Let her go.”

The manager looked down at her and then back to him and slowly released his grip.

“I’m sorry”, he apologized before leaving the two alone.

Jiyeon immediately rushed towards the guy who saved her live.

“Thank you so much for helping me back there. I wouldn’t know what would happen to me if they were to put me behind bars”, she looked down in embarrassment.

The guy held back a smile and then quickly wiped it off his face.

She looked up to him when she didn’t hear a single response. Jiyeon sighed.

“O…kay. I didn’t know we would be meeting each other again like this and I don’t think I have told you my name?”, she asked him

He slowly shook his head, as if he finds Jiyeon weird and uncanny.

“Fine. I’m Park Jiyeon. I work for the boys called Infinite. What’s yours?”, she held out her hand.

Jiyeon could see his eyes sparkling and for a quick second, she swore she saw him smiling.

“My name’s Jung Taekwoon, but people call me Leo. I have a group called VIXX.”

Leo never shook the hand that she offered and that made Jiyeon retrieved it back. She nodded instead, taking all the information in. So he was indeed an idol as she assumed. But, she hasn’t heard of this group called VIXX before.

“You are performing for the show too?”

Leo nodded as he just looked at her. There was a minute of silence among them before Jiyeon decided to break it.

“Why do I have to bump into you at such awkward situations? I hope we don’t meet like that again in the future.”

He just nodded again and looked somewhere else besides her, making Jiyeon feel uncomfortable.

What was the problem with this guy?

“Ah”, she thought after she re-called that day. He once mentioned that he didn’t like talking.

“Well, I wish you all the best in your career Leo, I better go, thank you”, Jiyeon bowed before taking her leave.

She looked at her surroundings, trying to remember really hard where she walked with Dongwoo earlier to their dressing room.

“I am such a klutz. Damn”, she mumbled, scratching her head as she was already feeling lost and confused. She didn’t even bring her phone with her. It was inside her bag and it she left it in her room.

Jiyeon felt a tap on her shoulder. She saw the look on his face. It was as though he was asking her what was wrong. She let out a nervous laugh and played with her fingers.

“Umm…you see, I kind of lost my way back to their room. That explains why I was in yours.”

Leo was expressionless as she waited for her to continue.

“Excuse me! Coming through, move to one side people!”

A group of people were pushing through the sea of people in the hallways and Jiyeon was taken aback by the sudden rush and was indecisive, whether to move to the left or right.

If she moves to the right, there will definitely not be enough space for that huge group to pass through. But if she moves to the left, then she will have to cramp to the side closely to Leo.

In one sweep, Leo pulled her closer to him and brought her against the wall, with his back facing her. If Jiyeon isn’t strong willed, she would have swoon at the manliness. But she couldn’t deny the fact that Leo was quite charming and mysterious. He was like the knight in shining armour–

“The room’s five doors away.”

Leo finally speaks.

“Uh…thanks”, she snapped out of her dazed and smiled as she walked away when she heard him speak again.

“You won’t go behind bars for trespas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter