29

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon stopped hitting Myungsoo. She turned around to look at the voice of the owner.

“Leo?”, she asked, wondering what was he doing here alone.

“You should mind your own business”, Myungsoo warned him as he continued to walk, Jiyeon still hovering over his shoulders but Leo stretched his arms out to stop him.

Myungsoo looked down and scoffed.

“What do you think you’re doing?”

“Didn’t I tell you to mind your own business?”, Myungsoo gritted through his teeth but Leo wasn’t backing away.

“Guys, could you please stop it? Myungsoo, put me down this instant”, she demanded him but Myungsoo just tightened his hold on her.

Leo wanted to answer her but he paused, as he threw a dagger look at L before pulling his hand back and walked away.

Jiyeon frowned, wondering why Leo would do that. Why was he trying to help her?

Was he still trying? Did she made a mistake of rejecting him and decided to wait for Myungsoo instead?

She shook her head hard before giving herself a light slap on the cheeks.

“I must not confuse myself”, she chanted as she nodded to assure herself.

“Are you starting to become mentally ill?”, Myungsoo asked her as he stopped beside the car door of the passenger seat.

“No. And can you put me down, please?”, she begged.

He took his time before listening to her as he put her down.

Jiyeon glowered at him. “One more time you do that to me, I will not hesitate to use my black belt skills.”

Myungsoo was quiet at first but then started to laugh at her, not taking her seriously.

He moved closer to her, trapping her in between his arms as he made her walked towards the car and placed both hands at her sides.

“So that you could chop me off and then run away with that Leo guy? We’ll see about that”, he tapped on her nose before making his way back to the driver’s seat.

Jiyeon fumed but still managed to stay calm.

“Annoying idiot.”

 

 

 

“I can’t save you right now, I’m busy”, Chanyeol told her as he got ready for a variety show.

“But Yeol, I really need you. I…didn’t go home last night.”

“You what?!?”

Chanyeol stopped whatever he was doing and quickly went to find a spot where he could talk in private.

“Yah! Are you insane? But wait a minute”, he looked down at his phone to check for any miscalls but there wasn’t any.

“He didn’t even call me. Then where did you go last night? You didn’t even call me! I could have let you stay over my dorm”, Chanyeol was starting to yell.

Jiyeon rolled her eyes as she stepped in front of the house door.

“I’m scared Yeol, what do you think he’ll ask me about? You think he saw the news?”

“Duh? It was all over the social network sites! And they found out you happened to be the daughter of the most successful company! Of course he would know.”

Now she was really anxious.

“Thank god mama is here, she’ll definitely side me on–“

The door suddenly opened and Katy was there, greeting her.

“Aunty Katy!”, she gasped as she hung up the phone on Chanyeol.

“Ms Jiyeon! Where have you been Mr Park was waiting for you last night.”

“Is he home?”, she asked, hoping he had already went to work.

Katy nodded and Jiyeon knew she had to brave herself the moment she stepped her foot in the house.

She saw both her parents sitting on the couch, their arms crossed.

“And where have you been young lady?”

Her father was furious as he glared at her, asking her to take a sit across them.

Jiyeon looked at her mother’s face, silently begging for help to get her out of this mess but her mother just shook her head and asked her to listen to her father first.

“You became a hot sensation yesterday and didn’t I tell you to break it off with that guy?”

“Appa–“

“Enough”, he stopped her.

“You know I don’t like the idea of you dating idols”, he reminded her.

“We already broke up. I was visiting mama at the hospital and I bumped into him. Mama told me I could go off first and then we just got off together when they took pictures of us.

Mr Park pinched the bridge of his nose.

“You broke up with him? But you’ve been with him since high school…:

“Mama!”, Jiyeon widened her eyes at her mother.

Ms Lee covered and then winked her eyes at Jiyeon. She was doing that on purpose.

 

Mr Park turned to his ex-wife. “So you knew about this all along?”

“Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter