34

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I swear Jiyeon is so popular among the boys we have in the world”, Sungjong exaggerated as they walked around the area.

Hoya have been telling them how awesome the food was and mentioned how it’s such a waste the other couldn’t come to try it and also the moment when he saw Jiyeon engulfed in an intimate session with a strange boy.

“How did Myungsoo reacted?”, Woohyun asked, purposely wanting Myungsoo to do something stupid.

Jiyeon could only laugh at the situation because she wasn’t allowed to explain who he was and also, Myungsoo wasn’t asking her anything about earlier.

She felt has if there was someone hiding behind her back and turned to see Myungsoo.

“Why are you hiding behind me?”

“Because when they see you, they’ll just automatically shut up”, he whispered, placing his hands on her sides, making sure she was blocking him.

Jiyeon rolled her eyes.

“By the way, who was that?”, Sunggyu asked, curious because he knew Jiyeon wouldn’t have let a random guy hug her.

“Just a friend”, she smiled, turning to her side to see Myungsoo looking away with no interest.

As they were walking, Jiyeon spotted a few girls giggling at the sides.

“Those must be your fan girls”, Jiyeon whispered to Myungsoo who now was looking at where the voices came from.

Jiyeon squinted her eyes through the darkness and caught someone familiar.

Myungsoo bumped into her back when she stopped walking.

“Yah”, Myungsoo called her.

“I think I have seen her somewhere before”, she talked to herself, trying to figure out who it was.

“Could be your friends from here. Don’t tell me you can’t remember their faces?”, he stood beside her.

Jiyeon shrugged and continued walking, “Well, if they were my friends, they would have come to me.”

“Yah”, Sungyeol shouted, “Could you love birds please hurry up.”

Jiyeon chuckled and quickly grabbed Myungsoo’s hands, running along after them.

 

 

 

They slept on separate beds and both were in a deep sleep as soon as they finished washing up and gotten themselves in bed.

Jiyeon kept tossing and turning in bed, unable to sleep.

Myungsoo got woken up by the shuffling noise as he rubbed his eyes to look at Jiyeon.

She sat up, holding a hand to her chest as she heaved a breath.

“Are you okay?”

It took her a while to realize that he was talking to her before she replied.

“Yeah– I’m sorry”, she got up and ran into the bathroom, leaving a stunned Myungsoo.

“Park Jiyeon”, he called her out, only to hear a loud crash.

He got out from bed and ran over to the bathroom.

She didn’t switch on the lights and he could barely make out her form on the floor. Myungsoo switched it on and kneeled beside her.

Jiyeon was leaning against the bathtub, her eyes shut.

Myungsoo moved forward slowly, feeling her forehead with the back of his hand.

“I think you’re sick.”

“No I’m not. I think it’s because of the food. I guess I ate a little bit too much”, she croaked as she rubbed her tummy.

“But you’re burning up Ji”, he scowled at her before he lifted her up and carried her out of the bathroom.

Myungsoo carefully placed her on the bed as he pulled the covers back for her and tucked her in.

“I might have a second session soon”, she said through her clenched teeth without opening her eyes.

Myungsoo immediately looked around for a bucket which he found in the closet and placed it on the table beside her.

Jiyeon jolted up and placed the bucket in front of her before she threw up again.

Myungsoo was taken aback at the amount of waste she threw up and felt like he would be joining her as well.

He went in search for some medication pills and a bottled of water.

“Here, swallow this”, he passed to her.

Jiyeon took it, but her hands were shaking really badly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter