5

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo was walking around, looking for Jiyeon at every corner of the room.

“Did she went out?”, he mumbled and looked outside.

It has almost been 15 minutes since he last saw her. “Hyung.”

Sunggyu turned to look at .

“What is it L? I’m going out for a breather. You want to come along?”, the leader offered but Myungsoo shook his head.

“I’m looking for Ji, she’s not inside”, his tone was low as his eyes wondered around.

Sunggyu sighed exasperatedly. “Myungsoo, for once, stop being so clingy and worry too much. She’s a grown up girl now. She can take care of herself”, he lightly punched his shoulder before making his way out.

“Thanks for the help”, he said sarcastically before turning around when he felt something pushed him backwards.

He instantly recognized that scent and pulled the figure away from him.

“Where the hell have you been? And why are you all sweaty?”

Jiyeon was panting hard. While making her way back, the moment her eyes laid on the back of Myungsoo, she immediately ran forward to him.

“I–I…”

“What is it Ji? Just say it out. You’re scaring me”, he growled as he clasped her shoulder and shook her lightly.

She was almost on the verge to tears but she tried swallowing it down.

“I got…trapped…in the elevator”, she almost collapsed on the floor but thankfully L was there to hold her.

Myungsoo was fuming. He was pissed beyond words.

“Why the heck were you doing in there in the first place?! You’re claustrophobic Park Jiyeon and you freaking went in there?”, he yelled making a few people to turn their head and look at them.

At this point on, he didn’t care if people knew what their relationship was. He was worried sick for her. Myungsoo didn’t want history to repeat itself.

 

{FLASHBACK}

 

“What took you so long? We’re going to be late if you don’t hurry”, Jiyeon pouted as she tugged onto his arm.

Myungsoo chuckled at Jiyeon who was jutting her lower lips.

“Blame Mr Lee for releasing us later than usual, I behaved well today and I think I was a good boy. Shouldn’t you praise me for that?”, now it was Myungsoo’s turned to sulk.

Jiyeon rolled her eyes at him.

“Now is not the time to talk, we have to get going Kim Myungsoo”, she dragged him out of the school compound.

They were on a dating term at this point. On that day, High School Musical 3 was released and Jiyeon was a huge fan of the movie.

“I can’t wait to see Zac Efron on that huge screen!”, she squealed happily.

After hailing a cab, they got in and arrived at the mall a few minutes later.

Myungsoo looked at his watch, “Oh , we’re going to be late”, he stopped her from walking any further and led her to the exit area.

“Why are we exiting?”

He looked up at the signage, “Oh, that’s where the lift is located at.”

Jiyeon’s eyes widened and she almost stopped.

“W–we could just take the escalator, what’s the rush?”, she stuttered and slowly dragged him towards it.

Myungsoo looked at her strangely. “But weren’t you the one who told me that we were going to be late if we don’t hurry?”

Jiyeon laughed it off as they got on.

“I did but aren’t we already here? Where could this building possibly run to?”, she teased and walked ahead.

“I’m going to the ladies! I’ll be right back”, she hollered.

As he watched Jiyeon go, he decided he would get the tickets and popcorn first.

 

Jiyeon heard the other girls in the toilet fangirling over Zac Efron.

“He was so hot, did you girls see the way he shoots the basketball?”

“My hero.”

“Yah, he’s mine!”

She heard them argue and couldn’t help but to laugh silently as she was inside the cubicle.

Once she was done she washed her hands and checked out the mirror. Jiyeon sighed.

“I should have brought clothes to change out of this ugly uniform.”

She made her way to the door when she realized it wasn’t opening. Jiyeon kept pulling at the door but it remained closed.

“Hello? Anybody out there?”,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter