3

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon was home alone the next day. She was getting bored and didn’t know what else she could do. Her father was busy as usual, and so was Myungsoo.

“Why am I always affiliated with busy people?”, she mumbled.

Her phone vibrated and she looked to see who it was.

“Well at least somebody bothers.”

 

 

“Is this it?”, she looked up to the building.

She has never stepped into this building and this was her first time. She showed the taxi driver the address that was sent to her and the taxi driver gave her a questioning look. Jiyeon wondered why.

“You be careful out there young lady”, he told her.

Jiyeon frowned, “Uh, I will?”, she answered back in confusion.

The apartment looks normal and it was nothing extravaganza about it. As she walked towards it, she was stopped by a security guard.

“And what business do you have here?”

“Oh, I know somebody who lives here”, she pointed out, making another move but was held back.

The security guard laughed. “Don’t we all? I’m sorry but you can’t go in there.”

Jiyeon was getting frustrated by the moment. “Look, this person here, we’re close”, she took out her phone and showed him the picture of you together.

The man laughed even louder, “That’s what they all say.”

She heaved a sigh and messed up her hair.

“I’m serious old man, if you don’t believe me, I’ll let you talk to this person”, she mumbled, pressing on the speed dial button.

As the security guard waited, the call hasn’t been answered. A minute has passed as she tried to get hold of it but failed.

“Damn it.”

“See, you girls can’t fool us.”

Jiyeon tried to be sly and forced herself quickly to get in but was grabbed on the waist by him.

“Now, I don’t want to get aggressive and harass you so please, I’m asking you to kindly leave the premises if you don’t want me to call the police”, he warned her as he pulled her back.

She tried to wriggle out of this old man’s grasp but couldn’t.

“What’s so special about this place!? It’s not like the president decided to buy a unit here!”, she yelled kicking her legs so that he would drop her.

“Jiyeon-shii!”

A voice called her name and her head whipped around.

“IT’S HIM!”

Flashes were everywhere. Jiyeon could barely open her eyes. Somebody stood in front of her and blocked her from the crowd.

 

 

“Ajusshi,  this lady here is a friend of mine”, he pulled her back and the guard immediately looked apologetic.

“I hope you remember her face for a long time because she might be coming back here frequently”, the guard was given a reminder.

“OPPA LOOK AT US!”

“WE’VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU!”

Jiyeon was still in a state of a daze as she was pulled inside the building.

“Oh”, he turned back to the old man, “The thing that you should be working on is those crowds over there”, he spat before making their way in.

“Who the was that girl?”

“Don’t tell me they are dating?”

“Impossible, she’s not even in par with him!”

 

As soon as they got inside, he released her hand and faced her.

“I’m so sorry about that.”

Jiyeon looked at him nervously, wondering how he knows her.

“Who are you?”

He was smiling from ear to ear when his face fell. He blinked at her.

“You don’t recognize me?”

Jiyeon shook her head slowly. Was she supposed to? Was this person an old friend from the past?

He chuckled and offered her a handshake.

“I’m sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Byun Baekhyun, a friend of your cousin, Chanyeol. He has told me a lot about you.”

 

 

“I’m so sorry Park Ji, I was busy helping D.O in the kitchen”, Chanyeol apologized to her as she slapped him lightly on the chest.

“Yah, you just embarrassed the hell out of me and I got held back by the security! What did I do to deserve all these?”, Jiyeon grumbled as she heard the other members laughing at them.

“You deserve it hyung. You invited her yet you forgot to give her a heads up”, Sehun told him and clucked his tongue.

Jiyeon immediately quietened down. Firstly, she thought she was going to Chanyeol’s apartment. Secondly, she didn’t know he was living with 5 other boys.

“Thank god I came just in time to save her, or else she would be mistaken as a sasaeng fan like the rest of them out there”, Baekhyun mentioned before pulling out a sleepy Kai out of his room.

“I’m not hungry hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter