23

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon woke up groggily as she realized the empty spot beside her.

She closed her eyes and then felt like there was somebody watching her. She popped one eye opened and was met by a bright smile.

"You know I hate it when you watch me sleep."

"Yes, but I love it. Plus I have to make sure this is real."

With a smirk, Myungsoo reached over and grabbed her to sit on his lap.

"So, what's the plan for today?", he asked, wondering if she had to rush off somewhere since he didn’t have any schedule, or the fact that he actually cleared his schedule for that day.

"Well, I was thinking that we could stay in bed and order a bunch of food. And yeah, that's about all I had planned so far."

Myungsoo looked at her. Even if he was clueless about yesterday’s episode, he could always read her like one of his books.

"What's in that mind of yours?"

A look of fake shock graced her face. "What? There is nothing in my head.”

Myungsoo gave her a look that she knew all too well. The look told her that he wasn't buying it for a minute.

"Okay fine. You know that I'll figure it out just like I always do."

She looked down at him, who had by then, firmly wrapped his arms around her waist.

Myungsoo looked up to her with a smirk of his own. "I'll call your cousin to come over and fetch you.”

"You wouldn't do that to me."

"You know that I would. So tell me, what do you have up your sleeve?"

Jiyeon looked away from his eyes and sat upright.

“I’m getting married.”

 

 

 

When Leo feels stressed, he made music.

He liked how the melodies would wash over him, the way the harmonies would dance in the background, the way it all made him feel. It calmed him.

And he needed an awful lot of calming lately.

Particularly when it came to a certain girl.

"Are you even listening Leo?", his choreographer snapped, a hint of something that could almost have been anger in his voice.

“Sorry.”

"I'll repeat myself one last time. If you cannot focus on today’s practice, I suggest you get out of my studio and comeback tomorrow.”

Leo nodded as he leaned back against the wall with a sigh.

“Hyung”, Hongbin approached as he settled beside him. “Are you okay? You’ve been losing it since yesterday.”

He kept mummed as he gulped down the bottle of water.

“She didn’t get back to you?”

Leo slowly shook his head.

“Maybe she got caught.”

Leo gave Hongbin a deadly stare. “Stop assuming.”

He got up and left the practice room.

“Why is Leo hyung acting so strange?”

 

 

 

“You’re getting what?”

Jiyeon got up from his lap as she faced the opposite side. “I’m getting married Myungsoo. That was why I landed myself in the pub last night.”

He felt like the world was ripped from underneath him. But what hurt him the most was seeing her tear stained face. It broke his heart to see her that way.

The door to his room suddenly went wide open.

“Park Jiyeon.”

The smile on Chanyeol’s face dropped as he saw the scene in front of him.

“Why are you crying? Did you know your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter