10

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hi guys!”, Jiyeon greeted the boys as she entered the living room.

Woohyun was looking at her intently, observing her.

Sungjong patted to the empty spot beside him and she went over. “What brings you here today?”

“I don’t know”, she shrugged as she brought her knees up so she could rest her head on them.

Hoya ruffled her hair.

“Do you want a drink?”

Jiyeon shook her head, “No thank you.”

Myungsoo came along and settled somewhere a few minutes later and everyone could feel the tensed atmosphere.

“Don’t tell me they are not in talking terms”, Dongwoo muttered to Sunggyu, who was shaking his head, as if he knows what happened already.

“Of course they are! Can’t you see how far apart they are sitting?”, Sungyeol hissed and got nudged to keep his mouth shut by his leader.

Woohyun sighed and glared at L. He did tell him beforehand about the gift and he thought Myungsoo would quickly do something about it. But after looking at the scene now, he guessed he didn’t.

“What did you do today?”

Jiyeon just shrugged once again when was asked by Sungjong. He sighed. “Is everything okay? No wait, don’t answer that”, he quickly said because he already knew what was going to be her answer.

Woohyun scooted closer to her, trying to get nosey, to find out about the current situation.

“So…did you give him the gift?”

Never taking her eyes off the TV, Jiyeon slurred, “What do you think?”

Woohyun scratched the back of his head. He hated guessing games. He was a bad guesser.

“You…did?”

Hoya lightly knocked his head. “Of course she didn’t you . Would this happen if she did?”

Woohyun rolled his eyes and rubbed on the sore spot.

Before he could open his mouth to ask more questions, a presence appeared before them.

“Get up.”

All of them turned to the voice of the owner.

When there was no answer, Myungsoo spoke again. “I said get up.”

“No.”

Sungyeol hid behind Sunggyu. “I hate it when couples argue. I’m sure things can be fixed before it gets ugly.”

“Unless”, Dongwoo intervene, “L is cheating on her!”

Myungsoo immediately glared at him when he heard that.

“Yah, watch what you’re saying Dongwoo”, Sunggyu warned him and Dongwoo immediately bowed his head down in apology.

“Can we not drag this here? In front of all the members?”, his voice was clear and firm and everyone knows it is a sign that they can’t interrupt him.

Again, there was no response. Without any warning L grabbed her arms and pulled her up, not giving her a chance to speak up and dragged her to his room.

Myungsoo locked the doors and could hear Sungjong yelled. “Be gentle on her hyung!”

 

“What’s with you and those guys? I’ve been meaning to ask but it seems you’re not in talking terms with me. What did I do this time?”, Myungsoo asked her as he pushes her gently on his bed, looking down at her.

“He’s just an old friend. What’s there to be mad about? Can’t I talk to an old guy friend?”

She didn’t realize she had raised her voice at him. Jiyeon was pissed because she had already mentioned before that Leo was one of the guys that helped her when they were trapped in the elevator. And Hongbin was an old friend when they were in the Arts Institution.

Myungsoo was pacing around in the room when he halted.

“Do I look mad? I merely asked you how were you affiliated to them but you ignored me. You didn’t even pick up my calls this morning and last night. So, aren’t I the one who is supposed to be mad?”, he crossed his arms as he spat the truth.

Jiyeon looked at the time and realized it was getting late. “I got to go”, she stood up and walked towards the door.

Myungsoo immediately grabbed her wrist to prevent her from leaving.

“You should stay here for the night.”

“I can just take a cab”, she argued back, not looking at him.

“Ji.”

By the tone of his voice, she knows he was going to get really mad. Like for real.

Jiyeon took a deep breath as she turned around and faced him.

“Why should I?”

Jiyeon could see lines in the middle of his forehead. Myungsoo was frowning.

“It’s late. What would your father say if he sees you going back at this timing?”

She retrieved her hand back.

“You had a long day, you should go and rest early”, Jiyeon told him before exiting the room.

 

 

 

 

 

“This morning has put a wide smile on my face”, Sungyeol said as he sat down on the chairs at the dining table.

“Well of course, who wouldn’t? All thanks to Jiyeon again for this spread of scrumptious breakfast”, Sungjong answered as he started digging in. “You can stay here and cook for us as your official job Jiyeon-ah.”

Jiyeon just smiled as she brought out the plates of food.

Sunggyu looked around, “Where’s Myungsoo by the way?”

Everyone looked at each other and ate quietly. They knew the only one who could answer that was Jiyeon.

 

Last night after she left his room, she went to join the boys watch TV. As usual, Sungyeol was asking the members to watch his drama as he and Woohyun was in it.

It was a nice drama to watch but Jiyeon didn’t do it on purpose as she fell asleep after watching it for a few minutes.

She was sitting on the couch, rest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter