8

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh, Sehun-ah”, Jiyeon greeted as Myungsoo stood behind her, glaring at the two boys before him.

“What brings you here? Where’s Yeol?”, she asked, excited to see her cousin.

Kai smirked, “He’s busy. Don’t think he has all the time for you.”

She rolled her eyes at him and focused on Sehun instead.

“I didn’t know you guys were promoting as well?”

Sehun shook his head, “We came to support one of our seniors who’s making a comeback.”

Jiyeon nodded and Sehun suddenly grabbed both her arms.

“Noona, when are you coming again to visit us? I miss your food”, he whined, swinging their arms together.

Kai flicked the younger one on the head. “Firstly, DO hyung cooks better. Second, Suho hyung has been giving you his credit card so you could buy food for yourself. What did you do with it?”, he asked in curiosity.

Sehun immediately pushed Jiyeon forward, blocking himself from Kai.

“Oh Sehun you better spill it”, Kai demanded, looking all ready to pounce.

Jiyeon pushed him back, “Kai stop it, and you’re scaring him.”

Kai laughed at her statement. “Me? I’m bullying him? Why does he always get spoiled by everyone?”

Sehun stuck his tongue out at him and Kai almost got to slap him on the arm when Jiyeon pushed it away.

She laughed, “Because he is adorable, unlike you.”

Kai closed his eyes briefly and took a deep breath.

“You spent all the money on those worthless bubble teas didn’t you?”

Jiyeon felt Sehun grabbing a fistful of her shirt.

“Hey, bubble teas are delicious and they are not worthless. I bet you haven’t tried them that’s why you said that.”

Kai saw Sehun grinning from ear to ear. He was so going to get it later when they get into their car.

The three of them got interrupted by someone who was clearing their throat. Jiyeon whipped her head back and realized that L has been standing there the whole time they were talking.

She bit her lip in guilt for leaving him out and pulled him forward.

“Guys, this is the guy we talked about that day.”

 

Myungsoo looked at her wide eyed. He didn’t know that she would be talking about him to these bunch of kids.

“Myungsoo, this is Sehun and Kai, and this is L, or I usually call him Myung, he is my boyfriend”, she whispered the last part make sure nobody heard her.

 

Sehun went back to stand beside Kai, “So this was the guy that Yeol kept talking about. Hi, it’s nice to finally meet you in person”, he waved, but got a cold response instead.

Mungsoo was expressionless and continued staring at the two boys. When she saw his response, she shook her head and smiled at the boys.

“I’m sorry guys but I think you better get going cause we have to go too”, Jiyeon jumped in and bowed in apology because of Myungsoo's behaviour.

After waving goodbye, Jiyeon crossed her arm as she looked at him.

“What was that all about?”, she asked in furiousness. She was definitely not happy at the way he acted towards the boys earlier.

Myungsoo scoffed before looking straight into her eyes.

“What was that all about? You totally forgotten about my existence, that’s what it’s all about”, he confessed, crossing his arms at her as well.

Jiyeon took in a deep breath, “You were the one standing behind me, not wanting to move up front, so now it’s my fault?”

Myungsoo kept staring at her. “Because he is adorable. Really?”

Jiyeon laughed at her boyfriend. Here he goes again. Ever since she came back, Myungsoo has been all sweet and a really jealous prick. He was getting all childish and more intimate than before. She smiled. He must have missed her a lot, just like how she misses him.

“It’s true he is adorable, but that doesn’t mean I love him and see him the way I see you”, she cleared things up, never breaking the eye contact that they had throughout this conversation.

Myungsoo ruffled his hair, his face somehow irritated, “Damn it we’re in public. You wouldn’t know the things that I’d do to you right now Ji”, he mumbled in a low voice, making Jiyeon giggle.

Jiyeon started walking forward, “Come on, let’s go, the others could be waiting for us.”

 

As they were making their way to the parking lot, Chanyeol suddenly appeared in front of them.

“Urgh”, Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

“Hey cuzzie, you don’t think you could leave without even seeing me huh?”, he poked her sides making her jump and grabbing onto Myungsoo’s arm.

“Yah! Stay away from me”, she hissed, keeping a smile on her face. “Do you want me to get killed by your fans?”

Chanyeol laughed as he looked at Myungsoo. “What’s up.”

Myungsoo just nodded back, he had to show some respect since it was her cousin and if anything happens in the future, he might need to use him for some help.

“You need to stop overreacting. I’m still wondering how come you’re still not dead yet since you’re dating the flower boy”, Chanyeol teased because he know she couldn’t just beat him up in public.

“I hate you. Aren’t you supposed to be busy?”, she asked slowly removing her hands away from Myungsoo, suddenly cautious about her surroundings.

Chanyeol stepped forward and pinched her nose. “Of course I am, but I am making my time to see you Park Jiyeon.”

She couldn’t help but to roll her eyes, “It’s not as if we won’t get to see each other anymore in the future.”

“Speaking of which, I need you to accompany me to buy some stuffs.”

Chanyeol’s manager suddenly told him that he should hurry up and go inside the building but he asked the manager to wait.

“What? When?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter