22

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Appa.”

Jiyeon entered the house as she saw her father in the living room, with a few other people.

“Jiyeon, finally you’re here.”

She walked slowly towards them and sat beside her father. “What’s going on?”

Her father laughed as he hugged her from the side before introducing his daughter.

“This is Park Jiyeon, my one and only daughter.”

Jiyeon bowed politely before looking confusedly at her father and the guests.

“And this is Mr Park, his wife and his son.”

She smiled as she nodded and stood up, “I’m sorry I’ll be in my room. I got some work to do.”

“I’m sorry, she’s just busy. Ji Bin, why don’t you follow her to her room?”, her father suggested.

 

 

 

“What the heck is this?”, Ken’s eyes widened at the screen on his phone.

Ravi rushed to his side, “What’s up hyung? Did we suddenly get an all-kill?”

Ken shook his head. “I think this is much worse.”

Hyuk heard the commotion and decided to join the rest. He did a double take when he saw what was on the screen.

“Isn’t that Jiyeon noona?”

Hongbin ears perked at the name of his friend and quickly grabbed the phone out of Ken’s hands.

“That’s her”, he looked at her picture properly. Hongbin began to read the title.

“Sasaeng fan spotted selling INFINITE’s personal stuff to other sasaeng fans”, he gasped.

Leo didn’t move an inch or even bothered to go over to see if it was true as he continued eating his dinner.

“Is noona going to be okay?”, Hyuk asked and knew that she wouldn’t.

Hongbin turned to his elder one.

“Hyung, did you know anything about this? Did she explain to you about anything?”

Leo didn’t answer him back as he pushed his plate away before going inside his room.

 

 

 

“You know you don’t really have to follow me in here right”, Jiyeon swirled around, facing the man.

Ji Bin laughed. “Your father was right. You can be quite hard-headed and stubborn.”

Jiyeon rolled her eyes and pushed him away. “I’m going in to rest. I had a long tiring day at work so if you could please, leave me alone.”

She turned around and went back into her room and closed her door when he stuck out his foot to stop it.

“I want to get to know you better.”

She scoffed, “I don’t, now back off.”

“Can’t do that”, he didn’t budge. “After all, we’re going to get married in a month’s time.”

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo glance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter