20

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What did I just saw?”

Her father was fuming as he walked towards them.

Girl’s Day bowed, knowing he was the CEO of the company, but what they didn’t know was she was his daughter.

“I–“

“I don’t want to hear any explanation from you. We’ll talk about it when we’re home”, her father cut her off.

He turned to look at Hyeri who was now standing, thanks to the help of her other members.

“I’m so sorry for her rude behaviour. Are you okay?”

Hyeri just nodded as she throws a dagger look at Jiyeon.

“Then let’s get seated, the meeting shall begin.”

Jiyeon was infuriated. What the heck just happened?

She wasn’t able to concentrate most of the time and why does she have to work with them out of all the gazillions idols out there?

Fate must have wanted to test her patience.

Tapping her right foot impatiently, she kept doodling on her paper, hoping this meeting would be over soon.

 

“I just left you for a while after the introduction and a fight happened?”, Seojoon whispered at the bored Jiyeon.

She rolled her eyes and continued to doodle.

“It wasn’t my fault. She started it first”, she sulked, frowning unhappily at that thought.

Seojoon swallowed a laugh as he didn’t want to create attention from the rest.

“How old are you again?”

“Shut up Park Seojoon”, she glared at him, threatening to poke his eyes.

“Is there are problem, Ms Jiyeon?”, her father called her out after seeing a commotion going on there.

She sighed. “Why is he picking on me?”

Jiyeon fake on a smile as he answered him, “No sir.”

“Then what are your suggestions for this promotion we’re launching for our new product?”

She was stunned as she did not know how to answer that. She wasn’t really listening earlier.

“I am doomed”, she muttered to herself as she started to answer whatever she can.

 

 

 

Jiyeon was making her way back to her car after a bad day at work when she saw Suji again.

“What now?”

Suji smiled. “Nothing. I just want to thank you again, for helping me out by giving me L’s personal stuffs.”

Jiyeon looked at her curiously.

“How did you know how to find me?”

“Well, I have my ways”, Suji laughed and turned around, leaving the vicinity.

Jiyeon looked as she walked away.

“Maybe she isn’t as bad as I thought after all”, she told herself.

“Wait!”

Suji turned around.

“How’s your friend doing?”

Suji looked down as she smiled.

“She has passed on.”

 

Jiyeon covered with her hands and regretted not trusting her about that.

“My deepest condolences to her. I hope her family are coping well.”

Suji nodded her head, “Yeah they are coping well. They have been preparing themselves ever since she got admitted to the hospital.”

Jiyeon had a thought in her mind.

“Follow me, I’ve something to pass to you.”

As soon as she reached the house, she grabbed all the things and placed them in a box.

“Here”, she put it down and pushed it towards Suji. “These are all the things I have that were given by the Infinite members. You can have it.”

Suji gasped as she opened the lid of the box and rummaged through it.

“Oh my god, are you serious?”

Jiyeon nodded.

“I believe you. I know you must have a reason for being that obsessed. You wanted to help your sick friend. You are such a great friend you know, to go to that extent”, Jiyeon added on.

Suji closes the lid back and scooped the box in her arms.

“I’ll treasure this well. Thank you so much!”, she bowed in delight.

“Oh I forgot. I didn’t catch your name.”

Jiyeon introduced herself, “My name’s Jiyeon”, she extended her hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter