25

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon told her father she needed a break from work. She also told him about what she and Ji Bin had discussed the day before.

Even though her father was delighted to know she had come up with a solution, the thought of his daughter dating an idol still wasn’t pleasant to his mind. And Jiyeon has yet to convince her father about that.

She rushed to the building, her hands full of snacks.

Hyeri was laughing along with Myungsoo. They were talking amongst themselves the moment Jiyeon spotted him.

“Hey”, Jiyeon greeted, taking out some snacks and passed it to the both of them.

“I thought I’d get you guys something because I think you guys have been working hard these few days”, she said cheerfully.

Hyeri wasn’t buying it but she took it anyway. “O…kay.”

“And because of you and your other members Hyeri-shii, there was an increase in sales of our product. The President might want to invite all of you to a BBQ session at his villa as a form of gratitude”, Jiyeon was talking way a lot then she usually does.

Especially with Hyeri.

Myungsoo didn’t even look at her as he continued to focus on what was in front of him.

“Here”, Jiyeon handed out a snack to him.

“No thanks”, he spoke softly before getting up to leave.

 

Jiyeon moved back, giving him way.

“I guess I better get going as well. Hope to see you around”, Jiyeon bowed before bidding her goodbye as she tailed after Myungsoo.

Hyeri clucked her tongue. “That was weird. Oh wells, might as well enjoy this free food.”

“Myungsoo! Kim Myungsoo!”, Jiyeon called after him but he continued walking ahead.

“Yah”, she whimpered as she finally gets to grab a hold of his elbow and turned him around.

Myungsoo pushed her hands away before clearing his throat to speak.

“Listen, I really really am sorry for every stupidest 2kthing I’ve done before this. Could you please accept my apo–“

Before she could even finish her sentence, he walked away, not bothered to hear what else she has to say.

Jiyeon took in a deep breath as she tilted her head upwards. She wasn’t going to cry.

She refused to let those tears roll off her cheeks again.

“Jiyeon!”

 

She blinked her tears away before looking at the person who called her name.

“Oh, hey.”

“How’s everything?”

Hongbin wasn’t going to directly ask her about what he knows. But at the same time, he was trying to get scoops out of her.

“Everything is okay, I guess. What about you? Why do I keep seeing you here at the broadcast station almost all the time?”, she wondered or maybe it was just purely coincidental.

 

He laughed, “We’re having another comeback again. Well, we have to keep trying hard in order to get our name out there.”

Jiyeon nodded and gave him some snacks too. “Something to boost your spirit and energy for your performance later”, she smiled and saw his other members joining him.

“Noona!”, Hyuk waved.

N and Ken were giving her a look which Ravi had to roughly nudge them so they would stop looking at her like that.

Jiyeon noticed the tensed atmosphere but ignored it anyway, especially seeing Leo who was busy adjusting his headset.

“All the best guys, I better get going”, she waved before going to the direction where Myungsoo went to.

Finally Leo decided to look up. He heaved a sigh before following the rest.

 

 

 

“Finally, it’s the last week!”, Sehun plopped down on the couch as he shut his eyes for a short nap.

“I really need to take a break from all these. Let’s plan a vacation together!”, DO suggested and the rest started to get busy on something.

Kai chuckled as he chucked down a bottle of water. “If the rest aren’t willing to follow, I would”, he volunteered when Suho shook his head.

“The last time we all did that it was a disaster”, he recalled.

“I agree. It wasn’t even a vacation, more like a field trip is that what they call it in school?”, Chanyeol added in before his phone rang.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter