40

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is it", Mrs Lee said to Jiyeon.

"Mama I'm so nervous. And scared.”

"Why should you be scared? This is your special day."

She bit her bottom lip as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"I'm scared of his fans ma, they're scary", she shivered.

Mrs Lee laughed at her ridiculousness and helped her to stand up.

"You look beautiful Jiyeon."

"Dear–baby girl", her father came in as he looked at how gorgeous his daughter was.

"The pink dress looks perfect on you."

"Thanks appa."

Mr Park kissed her forehead and went over to Mrs Lee's side, wrapping his arms around her.

Ever since she has been staying over at the house, they have gotten much closer and Jiyeon was the main reason they managed to get back together.

Planning her engagement day was very tough because Mr Park insisted that the party should be a grand one.

Jiyeon didn't mind how it's being set up as long as everything goes smoothly.

She almost teared at the view in front of her.

"I'm so glad you guys got back together. This means a lot to me", Jiyeon sobbed and went in for a family hug.

"Hello!", Chanyeol interrupted as he entered the room. "Wow Ji."

"She's stunning."

"Close your mouth Sehun, you're salivating", Kai nudged him.

Jiyeon laughed and hugged her cousin.

"What are you guys doing here anyways?"

"Well, we realised you didn't have bridesmaids", Suho said.

"So we're going to be your bridesmaids when your wedding comes and now we'll start training ourselves to be one. Since you lack girl friends", he wiped away her tears.

"Shut up", Jiyeon punched Chanyeol's arm. "You guys are not going to be wearing dresses right?"

"Are we?", DO asked cluelessly.

Kai rolled his eyes. "Hyung."

 

 

 

"Myungsoo!", Minah hollered as he approached him.

The party took place at the hotel function room and Myungsoo was lounging around while waiting for Jiyeon's arrival.

"Congratulations Myungsoo. I can't believe it, you're getting engaged."

"Thanks Minah."

He realised she had brought the other girls along. But one of them caught his attention.

Hyeri was extremely quiet, looking down on the floor as though something interesting was going on there while the other members congratulated him.

"Who would imagine. The rising star Kim Myungsoo to actually pull this stunt."

"When will you introduce your boyfriend to me?"

"Myungsoo!", Minah shushed him.

Hyeri stepped forward and passed him a gift.

"Congratulation oppa", she mumbled.

He smiled and ruffled her hair, glad that she has accepted the fact that he can't love her back, "Thank you Hyeri-ah."

Murmurs could be heard and everyone was whispering amongst themselves.

"Your fiancé is here", Minah whispered.

Myungsoo whirled around as soon as he heard that and saw Jiyeon going down the flight of stairs.

"What are those boys doing behind her?", Sungyeol muttered.

"I guess it's natural that they become her bodyguards. After all, she's their only girl", Hoya replied.

Myungsoo ran over where she was in an instant and waited for her at the end of the steps.

"Hi."

"Hi", Jiyeon blushed as he took her hands and wrapped it around his right arm.

"You look gorgeous. I'd kill to kiss you on the lips right now", Myungsoo leaned down to the side of her face.

"Behave."

 

 

 

"I'm going to kill you if I see her cry", Jackson appeared out of nowhere beside Myungsoo.

"Yah, where have you been? I thought you bailed on me."

"I went to fetch my parents at the airport Ji so would you chill?", he chuckled and opened his arms to her.

"Jiyeon!", Hongbin greeted her with a huge smile. "Wow, you guys are finally doing it."

"Thank you for coming guys", she thanked them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter