30

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He didn’t answer her.

“Hello, I’m his manager. I got a call from your company for a meeting to discuss about his appearance for your brand.”

Jiyeon nodded, pretending that she knew he was the one who got selected when she didn’t.

“Park, is he the one the marketing team chose?”

Park Seojoon nodded and Jiyeon sighed.

She quickly gave the manager a smile and stepped inside the elevator.

“Umm...”, she got distracted as she looked at the screen as the lift when up higher and higher.

She wasn’t going to surrender to her weakness so she swallowed her fear in and just focused on looking at the manager’s face.

“Did you manage to find our place easily?”

“Yes, of course, everyone knows where this place is Ms Park Jiyeon-shii. Your company is huge.”

Jiyeon laughed, “It’s my father’s actually”, she corrected him.

They finally reached and the doors opened. She was the first one to step outside as she heaved a sigh of relieve.

Leo was observing her the whole time when they were inside. He got caught up during the time when he first met her and that was when she created a scene.

“This way”, she directed as Seojoon walked beside her.

“Are you okay?”

She nodded. Seojoon also knew about her phobia and he must say that he was surprised by her stunt today.

“I thought you might faint or something”, he whispered and earned a light slap on the shoulder by her.

“Do not underestimate me. You don’t know what I can do oppa.”

“Hello!”, Girls Day greeted them as they stepped inside the meeting room.

Hyeri was glaring at her today.

Jiyeon raised her eyebrows at the kid and ignored her before taking her seat.

“Good afternoon everyone. As we all know, we have come up with the latest design where all the other companies might not have think about.”

“We will be using Girls Day again since sales have been good ever since they started promoting our phones the last season. So this time, with Leo’s rising popularity, we would use him and pair him up with one of the girls in the group.”

The meeting when on and on which suddenly reminds Jiyeon of something.

“Then what about EXO? They brought most sales from what I’ve seen from the sales report. Why don’t you throw them together with this group?”

The employee was startled, as she didn’t expect that question to come out from Jiyeon.

Jiyeon used to be quiet in all meetings and she usually would just sit through it and then be the one to leave first.

“It’s because for this item, we are targeting couples as our target market. EXO was used to promote phones for everyone, regardless of gender or age to use.”

Jiyeon nodded and asked them to continue.

After about half an hour, the meeting ended and they decided to sign a contract deal with Leo.

Jiyeon thanked everyone and exited.

“Hey”, she heard him call her.

She turned around and gave him an awkward smile. “Yes?”

“Do you want to go and grab lunch?”

 

 

 

“I am so bored. Why aren’t we given a schedule?”, Sungyeol complained as all of them were stuck at home.

Things had gotten from bad to worse. First of all, there were mixed reaction from the netizens about L’s relationship. They didn’t expect L to be the one in a relationship.

Due to that, all their schedules have been cleared. Furthermore, there were many fans who awaited them by their dorm and it wasn’t safe for them to go out a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter