17

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why are you limping?”, her father asked as she walked towards the dining table.

“I fell”, she took a seat in front of him and took a slice of bread to munch on.

Her father chuckled, “Could you be less clumsy? I’m worried for you sweetheart. You make me anxious”, her father shook his head as he sipped his cup of coffee.

Mr Park said that because he truly knows really well about his daughter’s behaviour. One time, they were just walking side by side, a small stone could cause her to fall face down. It was quite bad since she had many scratches visible on her face.

After that incident, she got hurt once on the leg, her arms, her hip bone and many more other possible places you could think of. He was glad his daughter is still kicking and all healthy today.

“Please be careful and watch where you are going. Could you do me that favour?”, her father begged.

Jiyeon rolled her eyes, “Appa, stop it. You remind me of Chanyeol.”

Her father stood up and grabbed his suitcase.

“I’ve to go. And I would suggest that you stay home and recuperate. I’ll have Seojoon to cover up for you”, he went over to her side and kissed her forehead.

“I’ll see you later.”

Jiyeon released him from her hug. “Love you.”

 

 

 

“Thanks for picking me up. I was so bored staying home all day”, Jiyeon ranted to Chanyeol as he started his car.

“Well your dad specifically said you should be resting”, he reminded her as he made a left turn.

Jiyeon the radio and leaned back.

“Do I ever listen to him?”

Chanyeol laughed at his mischievous cousin. “Ji, can I ask you something?”

She stopped playing with her hair and frowned at him.

“I hate that kind of question.”

“I was wondering, how did you get to know Leo? Since when were you ever close with such boy?”, he asked curiously.

Jiyeon was never the one who would stick around with a guy or a girl that doesn’t talk much. It bores her.

She shrugged, “He saved my life once. And then I kept bumping into him while I was at Myung’s workplace.”

Chanyeol realized how softly she mentioned the last few sentence.

“Oh, and he’s a friend of my high school’s lab mate! You know Hongbin? From VIXX?”

“Really?”, he raised his brows in astonishment as he parked the car.

“Let’s go up.”

 

“Oh noona is here!”, Sehun chirped as he walked towards her. “Oh gosh, so D.O hyung was right. Those fan girls, I can’t even…”

Suho pulled the younger one away and greeted Jiyeon.

“Don’t mind him, go seat down on the couch while I get you something to drink.”

Chanyeol led her to the seat and switched on the TV.

“I’m sorry for last night.”

“Hey, it wasn’t your fault”, she punched him on the arm lightly and switched the channels.

“Excuse me? I was watching that”, she heard a voice say and turn to see Kai with an angry expression.

“Oops. Sorry.”

Suho smacked the back of Kai’s head as he placed the cup of juice on the table.

“He’s angsty because he did badly for school.”

“Yah hyung! You don’t have to tell the whole world about it!”, Kai got up and went into his room.

“Kids these days”, Suho laughed and went to do his things.

 

“So”, Chanyeol started, “You’re still not on talking terms with him?”

Jiyeon ignored his question and continued pressing the button on the remote control.

Chanyeol snatched the remote away from her. “I am talking to you.”

“What?”, she flared, crossing her arms.

“I don’t want to talk about it.”

He sighed, “Jiyeon, you can’t just waste your 4 long years of relationship like that.”

“I don’t know Chanyeol. He’s been getting much busier than the last time and it’s hard for us to meet up. Especially since my father found out about us.”

“He did? What did he say?”

Jiyeon looked at him weirdly, “What do you think?”

 

“How come?”

She sighed, “He wants me to find somebody who would take over the company with me. Not some kids dancing on stage doing those s.”

She felt her side being poke.

“What was that for?”

“We are singers. We perform for the fans by giving them great music”, he corrected her.

Chanyeol took her bag and searched for her phone. “Here”, he passed it to her.

She stared at it, not knowing what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter