1

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Gosh, baby, your leg looks disgusting”, Myungsoo put her down on the living room couch as he inspected her wounds. “How could a simple fall lead to this?”

Jiyeon giggled as she bit her lips to supress the pain that has started to appear. “Well, I think your manager had a good gyming session I guess.”

“He is so going to get it from me. Sungjong, where is the first aid kit!”, he yelled, wondering what took the kid so long.

Sungjong quickly ran to the living room from the kitchen and passed it to him. “Gosh hyung if you wanted it quick you could have taken it yourself”, he rolled his eyes and looked at Jiyeon.

“Jiyeonnie, are you okay? Would you like something to drink?”

She shook her head and gave him a smile, “Don’t bother about me, I’ll go get it myself later.”

“Don’t bother about you? You are injured for god’s sake, of course all of us should be concern about you”, he was furious and started to dab the open wound.

“Damn it”, Jiyeon mumbled. The alcohol in the wound stung like hell. Myungsoo dressed it with some gauze and disinfectant spray.

“I told you to stop wearing shorts. See, if you had worn jeans, it won’t get this bad”, he ranted on and on.

She couldn’t help but to pinch his cheeks, “Myung, stop it, you’re worrying too much. It’s not as if I’m going to die.”

Myungsoo sighed as he finished up and put the kit aside and settled next to her.

“Didn’t I warn you about the crowd today? Why won’t you just let me fetch you from the airport?

“I have legs I can walk and find my way. Besides, you’re an idol Kim Myungsoo, or should I say, L? Even when you hadn’t fetched me earlier, I was already mobbed by your crazy fans”, Jiyeon stifled a yawn and rubbed her eyes.

“Sleepy already?”, he asked, as he pushed a stray hair out of her face and her cheeks.

Jiyeon nodded and hugged him, resting her head on his chest.

“Do you mind if I take a short nap for a while?”, she mumbled, her eyes already fluttering to close.

“Of course silly girl, geez”, he patted her to sleep. “Yah, when will the rest be back?”

“Maybe 15 minutes from now. I don’t know”, Sungjong shrugged as he headed back to the kitchen.

“You’re really useless.”

 

 

“What is this? Eww!”, Sungyeol yelped and stumbled back in his seat, shaking the van slightly.

“Yeol, what the hell is wrong with you?”, Hoya scolded him and snatched the phone away from him.

As soon as he saw what was on the screen, his eyes widened. “.”

“Hyung-nim, you better prepare yourself when we get back later”, Dongwoo warned him.

“Why? Are the fan girls camping outside your dorm again?”, he was making a right turn and in a few feet away, they were almost reaching their place.

Woohyun chuckled and laid back. “It is going to be one hell of a mess.”

 

Myungsoo got out of his room and closed the door behind him. He just carried Jiyeon who was asleep on his bed. He felt bad for her to go through all this because of him. It has happened to her for quite a few times, people mistaking her for being a crazy fan for his group, but so far, she has never gotten injured until today.

“How is she doing?”, Sungjong asked as he passed him a cup of water.

“I think she should be fine by now. If it gets worse then I’ll have to bring her to the hospital”, Myungsoo gulped down the water in one shot and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

“Do you think Jiyeon needs a bodyguard? We can never guarantee what might happen to her.”

Myungsoo ruffled his hair in frustration. “She wouldn’t like that, you know how she is Sungjong. You think she can’t afford to have a personal bodyguard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter