16

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys had their scheduled cleared the next day because of the scandal. The company has clarified to the public about the matter but the issue still hasn’t died down.

Infinite was not allowed to step out into the public no matter what. They were all gathered in the living room.

“Hyung, look, some of the fans just mentioned some horrible stuffs about you”, Sungjong showed Hoya, who couldn’t be bothered about it.

“This is getting ridiculous. What will happen to our drama?”, Sungyeol whined.

Woohyun stayed silent, as if he was in deep thought.

Myungsoo was sitting at the end of the couch, staring off into space. He hadn’t contacted Jiyeon ever since that argument. And nobody dared to ask him what’s wrong because he was acting really unusual.

“Is the drama the only thing you think about? What about Jiyeon? I’m sure she’s not used to all this attention”, Dongwoo spoke up, trying to make Sungyeol realize.

Sunggyu looked over at Myungsoo. “What’s up with that sour face?”

Myungsoo finally looked up, but his attention went onto Sungjong. He was glaring at him.

“This is all your fault.”

Sungjong almost choked on his own saliva as he blinked. “Mine?”

“Yes”, Myungsoo stood up angrily.

“If you didn’t ask her to go out with you, all of this wouldn’t happen!”, he shouted, shocking the rest of the members. “What were you thinking? Don’t you have any other friends besides bothering my girlfriend?”

Sunggyu stood up and walked towards Myungsoo.

“Stop it L.”

“No”, Myungsoo protested, “I’m stating a fact here.”

Sungjong lowered his head, obviously upset. Hoya sighed and rubbed the younger one’s back.

“I’m sorry L hyung”, Sungjong apologized.

“You should have asked me first! At least I could have prepared something. And why was she even driving her own car!”, he yelled again.

“Enough L. You do not shout at Sungjong like that. It is nobody’s fault”, Sunggyu warned him, trying to calm him down.

“Argh!”, he pushed the leader away and kicked the pillow on the floor as he got out of the house.

 

“I’m so sorry”, Sungjong cried, startled at the sudden rage from Myungsoo.

Hoya muttered some incoherent words about Myungsoo and tried soothing Sungjong.

“Don’t cry Sungjong, big boys don’t cry. It isn’t your fault”, Hoya tried to tell him and Sungjong continued to sob heavily.

 

 

 

This would be the third time Jiyeon have been visiting his dorm. It’s like she’s been doing it on a regular basis.

Chanyeol and D.O had to go somewhere with their manager and had a schedule to attend to. So she was left in Leo’s care.

He also promised to take care of her since she is in no condition to be alone by herself.

“Why do you keep hurting yourself”, Leo mumbled as he brought her to the kitchen.

He gently assisted her to seat on the chair as he took out something from the fridge.

“I was careless. I admit I’m a clumsy person”, she confessed, “What are you doing?”

“Cooking you porridge”, he said without turning back.

Jiyeon laughed, “Yah, I’m not sick, I only sprained my ankle Leo.”

“It doesn’t matter.”

Jiyeon smiled at his thoughtfulness. “Don’t you have any schedules?”

Leo shook his head.

 

After he was done with what he was doing, he walked around and sat across her.

“Does your leg feel better?”

Jiyeon nodded, “Much better.”

They went back to being quiet as they looked at each other. Leo lifted his arms and grazed her cheeks with his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter