33

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wow, it’s so humid here”, Woohyun wiped the sweat off his forehead as they reached their hotel.

Jiyeon got down and stood behind the rest.

“Our shoot doesn’t start until the day after tomorrow. So, I was thinking, maybe you could show us around here”, Sungjong begged, swinging her arms back and forth.

She nodded before her eyes searched for him.

“Myungsoo”, she walked to him. “I better get going now. I’ll come again tomorrow and meet you guys again.”

“But Ji”, Sungyeol pouted.

“Yeah Jiyeon, why don’t you just stay here with us? You can stay in the same room as Myungsoo”, Hoya told her which made her blushed hard.

“It’s okay, in case you guys forget, I have a house here. Besides, I have to run some errands as well.”

Jiyeon bowed and turned around to leave when L grabbed her wrist.

“I promised your mother I would take care of you. And if anything happens to you, I will get the blame”, he looked at her in the eyes.

She smiled to herself before regaining her composure. “But Singapore is a safe country. But okay I’ll stay”, she added cheekily.

Sunggyu chuckled before putting his arms around her, stealing her away from L.

“Come on let’s go in if we all don’t want to get a heat .”

 

 

 

“Score!”, the crowds yelled as they cheered for the school team.

Once again, they were crowned champions for the year.

“Great job Jackson”, Mark high fived him before they exited the court to their locker room.

“What should we do today?”, Jackson asked as he laid down on the bench.

Mark looked down to his friend.

“In case you have forgotten, again, I have a girlfriend, and she needs me more than you do.”

Jackson threw a towel at Mark’s face.

Mark grumbled.

One of their players came stumbling in.

“What?”, Jackson asked looking at his team mate who was panting.

“Somebody wants to see you.”

“Who?”

His team mate shrugged and left as Jackson raised an eyebrow.

Mark turned back to his locker, “What was that all about.”

Jackson rise and walked out of the locker room. He looked around outside to see any familiar faces when a hand shot out to slap his back.

“What the–“

“Ayo cuzzy!”

Jackson eyes widened.

“Surprised to see me?”

 

 

 

When Jiyeon entered the room, she realized there were two beds.

“You don’t have to worry about sharing the bed with me if that’s what you’re thinking”, Myungsoo spoke as he went to the bathroom.

“Okay, but I don’t mind though”, she mumbled as she settled down on one of the beds.

She heard a phone ring but it wasn’t hers. The sound was coming from Myungsoo’s bag.

Jiyeon looked to see if Myungsoo was going to come out to answer the call.

She went over the other side and rummaged through his bag. Her grip tightened the moment she saw the caller ID.

She answered the call and placed it to her ears without speaking.

“Hello?”

 Jiyeon frowned.

“Oppa? Where are you? I’m outside your apartment for the past half an hour. Didn’t you get my messages?”

She wanted to continue hearing what she has to say when Myungsoo was done with his shower.

Jiyeon ended the call and deleted the call, quickly placing the phone back inside his bag and sat back on her own bed.

“Did my phone ring just now?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter