6

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following day, Jiyeon went over to Infinite’s dorm. Myungsoo had asked her to come over and cook something delicious for them. They were in need of proper food. Sungjong was whining to the members all night that he wanted to eat out for once but Sunggyu didn’t allow that to happen.

They were idols and they didn’t want to be disturbed when they go out and enjoy their personal time.

“My baby is the best”, Myungsoo hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek.

Jiyeon giggled and leaned back, “If you keep coming in here every few seconds I don’t think I would be done by tomorrow”, she teased.

“Yah, get the hell out of my kitchen”, Woohyun threw a towel at him.

Myungsoo refused to budged and stayed still. He hid his face in the crook of Jiyeon’s neck.

“Myung, I don’t want Sungjong to starve. He hasn’t eaten since yesterday because of all of you.”

“Are you trying to say I’m not a good cook princess?”, Woohyun pointed a fork at her and she stuck her tongue out.

“See! This is why I have to stay here!”, Myungsoo told Woohyun off.

Jiyeon sighed and shook her head. She forcefully removes his arms around her waist and turned around.

“Could you stop being jealous over your members? You know I only have eyes for you right?”, she poked his chest and blinking innocently at him.

Myungsoo bit his lip because he couldn’t resist her cuteness. He had to do that because the urge to give her a kiss on the lips was high.

“Damn it”, he muttered and just went in for a kiss.

It was only three seconds into the kiss when he got pulled back.

“HYUNG! LET THEM COOK AND STOP BOTHERING JIYEON!”, Sungjong yelled at him and grabbed him by the collar.

Myungsoo was taken aback at Sungjong’s grip. “Yah! I’m your hyung! Show some respect!”

He was struggling to get out from Sungjong’s hold but he held on tight.

“No way. Not when you are going to stall them from being fast!”

“Park Jiyeon! Are you just going to stand there and do nothing?”, he asked wide-eyed at his laughing girlfriend.

Before Jiyeon could speak, Woohyun stepped in and placed his arms around her shoulders.

“She’s going to help me and really can’t be bothered with an ignorant person like you”, he mocked him and leaned to his side and rested his head on top of hers.

“Bye-bye Myung”, he waved and smirked while Jiyeon shook her head and turned around to resume cooking.

 

After what seems to be hours getting the food ready, they were finally done.

Sungjong was so happy he got to eat some good food and both Jiyeon and Woohyun actually made quite a spread.

“We need her to come over more often”, Dongwoo said as he rubbed his full tummy.

“When L is not around”, Sungyeol said loud enough for Myungsoo to hear.

He was sulking as he ate his food quietly after what happened earlier.

Hoya started clearing up the table. “Somebody needs to help me with the dishes.”

Immediately, everyone started to leave and look away.

“I’ll help you Hoya”, Jiyeon volunteered as she started getting up.

Sunggyu pushed her back down onto her seat and she looked up in confusion.

“No. You already helped us with the cooking, you have the right to rest and watch TV unlike the rest, except for Woohyun.”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes as he chewed onto his food.

“Then me and Jiyeonnie can take a rest and maybe take a stroll outside too”, Woohyun suggested.

“Don’t push it Woohyun.”

Jiyeon look at L and his face went serious. She realized he didn’t use the word ‘hyung’.

 

She sighed and started stacking the plates. “It’s okay guys. You all go and do whatever you want. Myung and I will wash the dishes”, she said and went into the kitchen.

The others felt bad and wanted to protest but Myungsoo looked at all of them.

“She said we’ll do it so shoo”, he got up from his seat and got started.

When we he went into the kitchen, Jiyeon was already washing the dishes.

“You can use the gloves”, she told him without looking back.

He quietly went to stand beside her and took her hands.

“I said you can have it”, she frowned as she looked up at him.

“I’m sorry. I know I behave like a child. But I only act that way when I’m around you”, he muttered without making any eye contact and started to wash the dishes.

Jiyeon smiled to herself and placed her arms around his neck before giving him a kiss on the cheeks.

“You mister needs to learn how to manage your feelings. You have a serious jealousy issue in there.”

 

 

 

“Noona”, Dongwoo sang and Jiyeon turned around. “Gosh, you are unrecognizable in that get up.”

“And Myung kept telling me I still look the same”, Jiyeon said as she walked together with Dongwoo.

He laughed and guided her to their dressing room.

“Finally Jiyeon noona is here”, Sungyeol mocked and received a knock on the head from Sunggyu.

“Glad you could get here safely. Sorry the crowd was terrible outside”, he apologized.

How could Jiyeon not like him? Sunggyu was the most caring, polite, loving leader/guy/person she had ever met. Even Myungsoo couldn’t beat him.

“It’s okay lah oppa. No biggie”, she shrugged and took an empty seat she could find in the room.

“Good to hear that lah Jiyeon”, he mimicked her and got back to getting ready.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter