38

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No way!", Hyeri screeched as she scrolled down the screen of her IPad.

"Is this some kind of a joke?"

"Stop yelling Hyeri, Sojin unnie isn't feeling well."

"This is much more serious than that! They're going to get engaged!"

Minah sighed at the sight of her dongsaeng wailing.

"This is not fair!"

"Life is never fair Hyeri. Not everyone can get what they want", Minah tried to console her.

Hyeri kept on crying as she stared at the screen.

"I have something to say", Minah said as she sat beside her.

"I've known Myungsoo ever since I stepped into this industry and we instantly became best of friends and we know each other’s secrets."

"You knew I like him and you kept this from me?"

"I had to Hyeri-ah, I promised him", she apologised. "Jiyeon and Myungsoo go way back before he even became an idol. They met when they were in high school."

Hyeri dabbed her face with her sleeves.

Minah laughed softly at her. "Hey, let's look on the bright side, who knows your Prince Charming is 10 times better than Myungsoo?"

 

 

 

"I need all of you to stay close to each other. There will be security rounded up so we could get out of the airport safely", their manager told them as they alighted.

"I bet your fans have gone crazy", Woohyun muttered.

"Do you think they'll be throwing eggs at you?"

Sunggyu smacked Sungyeol at the back of his head.

"You stay inside us okay. I don't want the fans to hurt you", Sunggyu mentioned to Myungsoo before they finally got out from the departure area.

Screams were heard and flashes from the cameras were everywhere.

It was so noisy that the boys couldn't even hear what was being said from their manager.

There were so many girls screaming and shouting their names. And this had never happened before. It only happened when they had concerts and that was bearable. But today was a little bit too much.

"I'm going to go deaf at this rate", Hoya sighed.

 

 

 

"I'm going to be late", Jiyeon parked her car.

Checking herself out in the mirror, she stepped out and locked the doors.

"You!", she heard someone say before receiving a slap on her face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter