4

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How’s my boys doing?”

“We’re doing good sir, it’s been a really tough week, but we can handle it”, Sunggyu, the leader, stepped up and answered.

“Well, I’m here to convey a good news that I’ve heard that’s been planned for some of you”, their CEO continued.

Sungyeol got excited and pushed all the other members away to go to the front.

“What is it? Are the Woolim girls finally debuting?”, he hoped he’d say yes.

Woohyun hit his head, “Do not interrupt him while he is talking Sungyeol.”

The CEO just laughed at their excitement for what he has yet to convey.

“I want to congratulate Woohyun and Sungyeol for getting the lead roles for a new upcoming drama.”

Woohyun remained cool while Sungyeol instantly jumped up for joy. “You serious? Oh my god! I am finally a lead people! Woohoo!”, he ran around the set, running around and hugging all the people.

“Will there be an official meeting for this? I need to know more details before I can know it’s okay to proceed”, Woohyun asked him.

Hoya and Dongwoo looked at each other in surprise at the question that is being asked by that greasy man.

“No wonder girls fall so hard for him”, Sungjong muttered.

“Of course there would be. I was supposed to be on my way for a business meeting but I decided to come by and pay you guys a visit.”

Their CEO then took out something from his pockets. “Here, I’m giving you extra allowances for you guys to enjoy. Use the money wisely boys”, he smiled and they thanked him before he left.

“I’m going to give this to my parents”, Dongwoo told himself and Hoya heard him.

“I guess me too, since I don’t really need it.”

Dongwoo gave him a thumbs up and Woohyun clucked his tongue.

“Why don’t we go and eat out after this instead?”

Myungsoo shook his head and waved his hand off to go back to where he came from earlier, “Count me out, I’m going out with–“

He saw that Jiyeon was no longer at the dressing area.

“Now where did she go?”

 

 

 

 

 

Since Myungsoo was taking his time talking to his big boss, Jiyeon decided to wonder about and explore the venue.

“This place looks rundown”, she murmured as she walked through the hallways.

There were people in the building and she saw some other artist shooting at a different part of the building.

“I guess this is where everyone films their stuffs.”

Letting her gaze wander, she saw an elevator on the opposite end of the hallways. Since she had a lot of time to spare, she went ahead and stood in front of it. She turned to see there was a staircase to her left but then, she was feeling kind of tired after running about a lot today.

Sighing, she took a deep breath.

“I can do this.”

She pushed the button and the door to the elevator opened. She had to overcome her fear. Jiyeon had no idea when suddenly somebody’s hand stopped it from closing.

A groan was heard and it was a guy. He had super black hair and really white face.

“Must be an idol. He’s wearing too much make-up.”

“Sorry”, she apologized as he got in.

The guy just stared at her before going in to stand at the back of the elevator.

And there was no response. Okay.

Jiyeon pushed the button to close and look forward and up to see when will she reach to the top. She thought maybe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter