31

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the car came to a halt, Jiyeon realized that they were at the side of the highway.

She was curious at what he was about to do next when the door beside her opened.

“Get out.”

“Are you going to leave me here?”, her voice cracked.

She cleared feeling embarrassed at her hoarse voice and saw how he almost laughed when he heard her.

“I’m not that bad of a person. Just get out will you?”, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her out, shuts the door and made her lean onto it.

Jiyeon looked around and all she saw busy cars zooming by.

“Why are we here? People will see us”, she hissed trying to move away but was pushed back.

He shook his head. “I don’t care if people are looking. I just don’t anymore. Because I really need to talk to you.”

She sighed and ran a hand through her hair. “And you couldn’t choose somewhere appropriate to do that?”

“I…umm…I’m…”

Jiyeon looked at him warily. “You said you wanted talk and you’re hesitating. Just bring me back to the company Myung.”

She turned around but was stopped by a hand to her shoulders.

“Let’s just pretend we’re dating each other again.”

Her eyes almost poped out of the sockets. “What?”

“Yes, you heard me. Let’s just show the media that we are together and then when the commotion is over, you can do your own thing, then I can do mine.”

Jiyeon scoffed. “That’s it? That’s all you wanted to tell me?”

L nodded.

She thought he would patch things up with her but her expectations were ruined.

Jiyeon smiled to herself. At least he’s taking the intiative.

“Okay. Whatever”, she muttered and finally succeeded in getting back into the car.

Once L got into the driver’s seat, they went to the opposite direction.

“But, you were supposed to drive the other way.”

L just smiled and drove towards his destination as he ignored her.

 

 

 

“I was waiting for you back there”, Hyeri’s eyes dropped to their intertwined hands.

“Sorry, I totally forgot.”

“So it’s true”, she spoke in a soft voice. “You are really dating her.”

Jiyeon raised one of her eyebrows at her as she smiled to herself.

“Yup, so deal with it.”

She has to admit, Jiyeon got pretty jealous when Hyeri came into the picture. And apart from that, the incident that she remembered when she encountered her at the buffet, still remembering how rude she was.

Hyeri moved backwards, managing to give a small smile before she covered .

“I’ll be back I forgot I had to take something”, she mentioned before leaving.

L pulled his hand back before taking a seat where the host usually sat.

Jiyeon sighed. “Was this really necessary? I don’t understand why I have to come here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter