18

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jiyeon-ah”, Sungyeol called her out as she stepped in their living room.

“Where is he?”

Sunggyu stood up and walked towards her. “He’s getting out of hand. Sungjong’s been apologetic since that day but he refuse to keep things at bay”, he explained to her.

“He’s inside his room with Dongwoo. They are talking things out. Maybe when they come out–“, Jiyeon pushed Woohyun aside and barged into his room.

“You better stop things right now.”

Myungsoo looked up and immediately stood at her presence.

“You’re here”, he mumbled.

Dongwoo exited the room quietly and halted when he was near Jiyeon. “I hope you can talk some sense into him”, he patted her shoulder before closing the door behind him.

Jiyeon crossed her arm as she looked at him.

“What is the matter with you? Why are you putting a blame on Sungjong? Everything is okay now, why are you trying to make it worse?”, she was furious.

“I…”, he trailed off. “I just wanted the group to be at it’s best alright! Do you know how hard Sunggyu hyung have been working to make us be where we are today?”

She sighed and sat on the edge of the bed.

“Yes, I know, and I also know you don’t want your career to plummet down. But you cannot be picking on Sungjong the entire time. He has already apologized!”, she clarified, not knowing what else would he answer her back this time.

 

“Whose side are you on now?”, he flared closing the distance between them.

Jiyeon raised both her hands in aghast. “I’m on no one’s side!”

“But you’re trying to defend Sungjong and not me.”

She closed her eyes briefly as she took in a deep breath.

“Myungsoo, please, why can’t you just forgive him already? You’re making everyone else on their toes.”

Myungsoo sneered.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were going out with him? You told me you’re busy with work but you have time for him?”

"How the hell can you say that?", she was demanding of him.

"Because I know that it’s true", Myungsoo was saying back. He kept his voice controlled, but Jiyeon could hear the restrained anger.

Jiyeon slapped him.

"When will you stop being jealous and overprotective for no reason?", she cried suddenly, shattering the silence. "Would you rather I go back to Singapore and never come back?  I've been trying to make things better and all you do is to complain!”

 

"I'm sorry you feel that way Ji”, he hugged her close, tucking her head under his chin.”It hasn't been my intention", it slipped through his lips easily.

She turned her back at him, physically dismissing him. He ignored it.

“I'm tired, I’m going home.”

Myungsoo felt cold as her presence left him.

"Bull!"

She turned around to face him. "I beg your pardon?"

"I said bull Jiyeon."

Myungsoo stood up put his arm around her.

“You made this mess”, she glared at him, trying to get out of his embrace.

"Look, Ji, if you're going to start talking about my mistakes–"

Jiyeon stopped him with a raise of her hand. "Not at all Myungsoo”, she tried to escape again but he wasn’t budging.

Myungsoo absent-mindedly pushed her back on the bed harshly, making her fall down to the floor instead.

 

‘THUD’

 

“What was that?”, Woohyun asked as he q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter