2

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Appa!”, Jiyeon ran towards her father and engulfed him in a hug.

“Baby girl, you’re all grown up now.”

Jiyeon couldn’t help but to roll her eyes. “Appa, you just saw me 2 months ago, what difference would it make back then and now?”

Her father chuckled at her straightforwardness.

“I’m just happy to see you again”, he patted her head. “I’m sorry I couldn’t be home last night. The meeting ended late and I stayed over at one of the nearby hotels.”

She held hands with her father as they entered the building of the company.

“It’s okay, business stuffs are way more important than anything”, she said sarcastically.

Once they were inside, everyone literally bowed to them. Jiyeon was amazed at how sync everybody was. She turned to look at her father to see him nodding away at his staffs, as he walked passed them.

“Oh my god, look what you have become! You’re practically a god now, they all worship you!”, Jiyeon mumbled excitedly upon seeing what was happening.

Her father chuckled as they went inside the elevator. He then realized his daughter was standing pretty close to him. He placed an arm around her shoulder.

“I see you’re still afraid of taking the lift.”

Jiyeon just gave him a nervous smile as she was desperately waiting for the elevator to quickly reach at the level that they were supposed to be at.

Once they reached, Jiyeon was the first one to get out of the lift.

“See, it wasn’t that bad after all, was it?”

Jiyeon rolled her eyes again and tailed behind him, “Stop rubbing it in my face appa.”

 

“If I knew your mother was sick, I shouldn’t have asked you to come over”, he opened the door to his office and Jiyeon gasped.

“Your office is bigger than your previous one. This is huge!”, she went wide eyed as she took a look at all the fancy furniture.

“And you might take over this position someday”, he told her which made her freeze.

One thing that Jiyeon hated the most would be to work in this company. She enjoys doing something else. She doesn’t prefer being cooped up in an office or anything that isn’t an open air environment for that matter.

“Appa, we talked about this. I’m not ready yet”, she whined as she plopped down onto the chair.

Her father got seated at his desk and started working right away. “I know. But I hope you will make use of your free time now to learn a bit here and there on how the company works. If your only cousin didn’t take up the job as–“

“Uncle Park!”, Chanyeol greeted him before his eyes landed on Jiyeon.

“Park Ji?! When did you comeback sis?”, his big eyes became bigger seeing his same aged cousin before him.

“Hi, I missed you too”, she replied back before he went over and gave her a warm hug. “What brings you here Yeol?”

“The perks of having an uncle who runs the most wanted network line in Korea, his company has requested us to sponsor them and we have discussed to do an endorsement deal with his group of posse”, her father stood up and joined them.

Chanyeol squint his eyes at his uncle, “We are called EXO uncle.”

“I heard only famous celebrities like Jun Jihyun or Won Bin would get to do this kind of things. You’re quite famous too huh?”, Jiyeon probed.

Chanyeol laughed and threw his phone over to her so she could read what he wanted to show her.

“We are practically famous now, way too famous that I can’t really enjoy my private life like how I did when I just debuted”, he said sadly as he thought about it.

“I already offered you a place in the company but you rejected it, don’t say I never tried to stop you”, her father told him.

“Appa”, Jiyeon gave him a “enough already” face.

 

“My manager is somewhere in this building for the meeting about this deal”, Chanyeol told his uncle.

“Does that mean you and your what you call them…band mates will be the face of our products?”

Chanyeol nodded proudly at Jiyeon.

“Show off”, Jiyeon muttered and threw a pen at him.

Chanyeol and Jiyeon were the only cousins in the Park generation. Jiyeon’s father and Chanyeol’s mother were siblings. And their parents only had one child each, which is why the two younger parks became close to each other. They only have one another to rely on.

Lucky for Chanyeol, his mother married his father who had a Park surname, so he could still carry their family name down the line.

“So what do you say Park Ji, do you want to have lunch with me?”

Jiyeon rolled her eyes, “Why do you always assume I’m hungry? Do I look like a pig to you? Please lah.”

“I don’t understand why you have to finish every sentence with a lah””, Chanyeol shook his head and bowed to his uncle.

Jiyeon stick out her tongue at him. "That's how my people talks bro."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter