21

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The both of them walked in silence as Leo walked ahead of her, leading her to the vending machine.

Jiyeon couldn’t stop thinking about being mobbed earlier. If that got out of hand, the whole country would think she was the black hole.

“Ouch”, she rubbed her forehead, realizing she had bumped into Leo’s back.

“We’re here.”

She sighed as she took out her coin purse.

“What’d you like?”

“It’s okay I can–“

Leo just gave her a deadly stare which gave her shivers that run up her spine.

“Any soda will do, thanks.”

He inserted the coins inside the slot and waited for the drink to be done.

“Don’t you have to be with your other members?”

Leo didn’t look at her as he continued staring ahead at the machine that was preparing the drink.

Jiyeon sighed.

“Here”, he passed her the cup and lightly grabbed her wrist as he led her back to where Chanyeol is.

 

 

 

“Oppa!”

Myungsoo turned around to be faced by Hyeri who was giving him a huge smile as she carried something with her.

“I bought us some snacks in case we get bored later.”

He could only smile and give her small thank you before reading back his lines.

Hyeri bit her lips, wondering what is wrong with Myungsoo. He wasn’t this moody the past few weeks. And knowing how his mood changed, she wanted to do something about it. She wasn’t going to sit back and do nothing.

“Do you want to go out for a walk?”

 

 

 

Jiyeon laid down on the couch that was in EXO’s dressing room.

She tried to get some sleep but she didn’t really want to either. She had so much she wanted to change so that things would get better but she didn’t know what she should start with first.

“What happened to us?”

She heard a small noise from the other side of the door thinking it must be the boys who were done performing. Jiyeon sat up and looked at the door.

"Hey", he said in a gentle quiet voice.

"What are you doing here?"

Jiyeon stared at him.

"How have you been?”, he asked in almost a whisper.

She hadn't expected anyone to come and especially not him.

"I thought I’d try my luck to see if you would be here", he said as he walked the few steps to towards her and halted, "May I sit?"

 

Jiyeon chuckled, “Stop being so formal with me Myung”, she told him, still surprised he would actually come to see her.

She studied his face as best she could. It was calm and had that same quiet notion to it as his voice. There was also a hint of sadness but she couldn't be sure.

"Why are you really here Myung? Are you going to nag at me?", she said tiredly.

"I came here to apologize. I knew I was behaving like a jerk and it took me long enough to realize that", his voice was sincere and she really wanted to believe him.

Jiyeon sighed. "I’m sorry too for not being an understanding girlfriend and be there when you really need me.

She felt tears pressing in her eyes, but refused to let them spill.

“I guess we both need each other more than anything else huh? I promise I’ll try not to get my jealousy come between us. I’m still trying to work on that so I hope you can still bear with me for a while.”

Now the tears were filling up her eyes though she wasn't sure he could see it since her hair was covering her face.

He gently took one of her hands between his own. "I love you Park Jiyeon and I don’t think I would be able to let you go beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter