37

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Congrats guys!"

Jiyeon got surprised the next morning when she followed Myungsoo on set to shoot their music video.

She thanked them shyly before hiding her face behind Myungsoo's shoulders.

"I thought I would stand a chance though", Woohyun pouted as he pulled her away from Myungsoo.

Myungsoo flicked his forehead.

"Glad you guys got it all worked out. I'm so happy for you Jiyeon", Sunggyu patted her head.

"Myungsoo!", Dongwoon yelled, asking him to go over, "Your turn is next!"

Myungsoo kissed her forehead before he went over. "I'll be right back."

Jiyeon's phone rang and she winced seeing the caller ID on display.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?", Jackson asked.

"I'm with the boys."

"Come over to my place. Mama wants you to come and have lunch with us."

 

 

 

"You look different", Chanyeol pointed out as the Wang family, himself and Jiyeon were eating at the dining table.

"No I don't."

Jackson was observing the conversation between them.

Chanyeol poked her cheeks. "You do. You look like you're glowing"

She slapped his hands away and forced a tomato into his mouth.

"Park Jiyeon."

She looked over at Jackson.

He looked serious than his usual self.

"We need to talk to you in private after lunch."

 

 

 

"I'm sleepy", Hyeri whined at her manager. "Who's going to host with me for today?"

"Me", Kai smirked as he took a seat beside her.

Hyeri rolled her eyes. "Why are you here? I'd prefer Suho oppa."

Kai ignored her and read his script.

"What's the concept for today?"

"Can't you see what I'm wearing?", she scoffed.

Hyeri was wearing a pink mini dress with a pink bow tie hair band on her head.

"Seriously? Pink?"

"The producers said I could choose", she stuck her tongue out at him.

Kai rolled his eyes as he used his phone.

"Where is that place? Is it Greece?", Hyeri peeked.

Kai moved his phone away from her.

She frowned when he scrolled pass a photo of Jiyeon and Chanyeol.

"Are they dating each other now?"

"Can't you mind your own business?"

"No", she growled. "What's her relationship with Chanyeol? Did you know she was dating Myungsoo before that?"

Hyeri clucked her tongue in disbelief. "What a player."

"Yah, Jiyeon isn't a player", he corrected her.

"She's still dating Myungsoo. And Chanyeol is her cousin."

"No way", she was slowly digesting it. "I thought they broke up?", Hyeri felt anger starting to rise inside of her.

Kai smirked. "Too bad for you. They'll announce something big soon. What I can tell you for now is", he leaned closer to her ears,"Prepare lots of tissues cause you'll probably need it."

 

 

 

"He came to meet you guys?"

Jackson nodded as he fiddled with his fingers.

"I realised Myungsoo is somewhat distant towards you. Are you sure you like that kind of guy?"

Jackson had to be sure because he didn't want Jiyeon to regret her whole life about it.

"Yes I'm sure", she laughed because they haven't heard about how Myungsoo proposed to her yet.

"Is he still here?"

"No", Chanyeol answered her. "Apparently, Jack here sent him off personally and threatened to make his life miserable if he ever comes between you and Myungsoo."

"Jackson! That wasn't very nice", Jiyeon scolded him.

Jackson couldn't be bothere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter