28

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

", that can never happen again”, Myungsoo mumbled.

Myungsoo definitely scared the media’s away.

They gave him way so he could escape the crowd and just in time, he managed to hail a taxi.

He saw how Jiyeon looked a little bit scared.

"Are you okay?”, he frowned, suddenly worried.

It was silent during the whole ride. Myungsoo still had his arms over her shoulders and Jiyeon remained still has she rested on him.

They finally reached his dorm. He couldn’t think of anywhere else to go to.

Myungsoo lets out a breath.

"Come on”, he said, grabbing her upper arm and bringing her up.

"I saw the two of you on the news just minutes ago, Jiyeon are you okay?”, Hoya asked as they let them in.

She nodded and sat down on one of the couches. “I’m fine guys, don’t worry. I’m so sorry for the trouble.”

“Don’t be! You are no trouble at all noona!”, Sungjong assured her.

Dongwoo came with a cup of water in his hands. “Drink this.”

 

Myungsoo was glaring through the window. He managed to land a fist to the window and it cracked a little.

"Does somebody know something I don’t know?”

Jiyeon squirmed in her seat, feeling that he might accuse her again for something she didn’t do.

“W-what?”, Dongwoo was the first one to blurt out.

He is definitely somebody whom you shouldn’t share your secret with. Don’t even think of asking him to help you rob a bank.

Sunggyu moved to sit next to her.

"Could you tell us what exactly happened?”

 

 

 

“She made it into the news again”, Ken muttered.

N looked at him member, “Who did? Is it my Taeyeon?”

Ken rolled his eyes before going towards him, “This”, he showed his phone to him.

VIXX were having dinner at some restaurant. They thought they should go out for a drink because they finally got an all-kill on the charts.

“Oh my god”, Hongbin gasped as he peeked from behind.

Hongbin immediately looked at Leo who was drinking shots after shots, but he was still sober.

Leo had high alcohol tolerance and only he was the one who was drinking like there was no tomorrow.

“It’s Jiyeon noona again!”

This made Leo look up.

“They were caught on a date!”

The group turned to the direction of the noise. Leo had just crushed the small glass with his hands.

“Hyung!”, Hyuk went over to examine his hands, “You’re bleeding!”

Leo stood up and walked out of the restaurant.

“This is bad”, Hongbin stood up to see where he was going.

Ravi stopped him, holding his shoulders. “What do you mean by bad?”

“Is he going to lock himself in his room again?”, N was worried because the last time he did that was because Leo couldn’t take the pressure when they were preparing for their debut.

Hongbin shook his head.

“I think this could be worse.”

 

 

 

“I should have left when he asked me to, if not all of these wouldn’t have happened”, she blamed herself.

“It’s not your fault Ji, and I think I know who caused this mess”, Hoya told her.

“Who?”, Myungsoo growled, his back still facing them.

Sunggyu explained the situation and the mischief that his other members did.

“And I’ve already explained to the CEO about this. He was cool when I told him that the both of you have been in a long term relationship. He knew Jiyeon was the daughter of Mr Park who owned Samsung Group and her good reputation could actually gain positive reaction from the netizens”, he explained further.

“Plus, we told him the two of you were still together and he approves!”, Sungyeol cheered, grinning from ear to ear.

“He would also want to meet Jiyeon personally to apologize for not knowing the truth.”

Jiyeon smiled, hearing that it was all good on the other side. But if the news spreads that fast, she knew her father was going to read that.

Myungsoo sighed and sat down at the end of the couch.

“But”, Jiyeon started, “We aren’t together anymore. I’ll make this clear to the media’s. I can tell them that we are just good friends that’s all.”

“No, you can’t. Because this is L’s first dating scandal! We have to make it look good”, Woohyun prodded. “If not all of our efforts would be gone down the–“

“Yah”, Sunggyu spoke, “How many ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter