39

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You were this close to getting yelled at by Myungsoo hyung", Sungjong told his manager.

Once again their manager managed to push away the fans, which turned out to be Jiyeon. He was almost going to get fired but luckily things didn't turn out as bad.

The rest managed to get back to the dorm safely.

Myungsoo laid Jiyeon on the couch.

"Thanks to you we got the sasaeng sent to the police station", Myungsoo thanked her.

"But..."

"What?"

"You got injured in the process! How many times must I save you Park Jiyeon?"

She smiled innocently at him as he went to the kitchen to get the medication kit.

Woohyun checked on her injuries. "How are you feeling?"

"Never better."

He ruffled her hair.

"Do not flirt with my soon to be fiancé hyung. I'm going to tell Hyomin noona about this", Myungsoo came back with the kit and pushed him away.

He placed the ice pack on her cheek and asked her to hold it in place.

"Where else does it hurt?", he checked on her.

She was wearing a black skater dress. Jiyeon timidly pointed to her stomach.

"They kicked you? That bitc–“

"Myung! Language", she shushed him with her finger.

"I can treat that wound here", he mumbled.

Her eyes widened. The boys were all scattered around the living room and there was no way she would let him do it here.

Myungsoo smiled cheekily at her before scooping her up in his arms.

"Yah, what's with that face?"

"Let's treat that wound of yours inside my room."

"Myungsoo! She's injured for goodness sake", Dongwoo overheard them and rolled his eyes.

Myungsoo walked into his room with Jiyeon in his arms.

"When was the last time we spent quality time together?"

 

 

 

"She did?", Chanyeol asked Kai.

"Yeah, she got a shock of her life when she knew how Jiyeon was related to the both of you. I think she likes Myungsoo sunbae."

Chanyeol had resumed back to his idol life and is now on the way to his next schedule.

"Sunbaenim."

"Hey", EXO greeted them.

"You guys never fail to impress", Suho praised.

Chanyeol scanned the group but couldn't find the one he was looking for.

"Where's Leo?"

Ken looked at N.

"He's currently on a break. He'll be back when he's ready", N told him.

Chanyeol nodded and complimented them about their performance.

He didn't expect Leo to retreat just like that. Oh well, at least it's safe to say that everything is going smooth now.

 

 

 

"Everything's going to be fine. I promise."

Jiyeon gave him a quick peck on the lips before intertwining their hands together.

"I'm so nervo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter