12

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you doing here?”, Jiyeon asked in shock as she moved back a little.

It took her a minute to register that the Leo, actually did that. She thought he wasn’t the one who would usually initiate something.

“Yah, why aren’t you answering to my question?”, she was getting a little bit frustrated at him.

So what, he could nudge her, disturb her when she was napping peacefully, but now when he got caught doing it and she tried asking him questions, he can choose to ignore it?

Jiyeon tried to give him a head-lock and managed to do it successfully, but then, there were no sound coming out from him. Not even a grunt.

She let go, huffing out a breath. “You’re really no fun at all you know that? Are you even human?”

Jiyeon started poking the sides of his body, his face and his head but Leo grabbed her hand and put it down at her own lap.

“Fine, if you don’t want to talk to me”, she put both her hands up in the air in defeat.

“Do you like the gift I gave you?”

Leo nodded.

“Thank god you liked it. It was a limited edition. You must feel honoured that I got you that”, she punched his arms lightly but Leo would continue to nod only.

Jiyeon shook her head and turned her body to face him.

“Are you deaf? Or did something happen to your voice?”, she asked, as that could be one of the possibilities he hasn’t been talking since just now.

She saw that he was about to open his mouth to talk when her phone rang. Jiyeon sighed.

“Yes?”, she answered in an exasperated tone, thinking it would be her father or Seojoon, calling her to come back to the company.

“Ji, I don’t think I can sneak off to meet you today, my schedule is packed!”, Myungsoo complained making Jiyeon pout.

“Dad has officially made me start work today. I don’t think I could sneak off to meet you too Myung.”

Leo observed her from the side and frowned.

“I’ll be making my debut as an MC today, I’m so nervous”, Myungsoo told her making Jiyeon shoulder’s slump.

 

She had re-called about that time where she saw him with that girl, the dress she had ruined. Anger was piling in her but she had to remain cool. He had to do his job.

“I’m sure you’ll do fine Myungsoo, you always do”, she fiddled with the hem of her skirt, hoping that the girl won’t get too close to him.

Suddenly a thought came to her. When has she ever felt jealous before? It was usually him who would get easily jealous. But then it came across to her that it was because of that girl’s y personality that had made her all riled up.

“I’ve to go now, I’ll call you again tonight, love you”, Myungsoo told her before hanging up.

Jiyeon slumped even further on the bench, “Me too.”

She pinched the bridge of her nose, trying to think of a solution.

 

“Can I ask you something?”

And then it occurre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter