32

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re leaving?”, her mother asked as she packed whatever she could get her hands onto.

Jiyeon nodded as she ran around the house.

“Tell dad I’m going there to meet my cousin for some urgent matter.”

“And what would that be?”, her mother questioned as she looked at her daughter who is currently giving her a headache.

“Mama”, Jiyeon stopped, taking in some breaths, “It’s Myungsoo. He wants me to follow him there. Since I can speak three languages, he’s trying to make use of me.”

Her mother’s eyes sparkled.

“Really? He did?.”

“And no we are not really back together again. He’s asking to pretend so that it wouldn’t ruin his reputation”, she rolled her eyes as she went back to her room to zip her luggage.

“Where is he?”

“He’s downstairs–“

“What? Park Jiyeon, why did you make him wait downstairs for you? Call him up right now”, her mother demanded.

Jiyeon gulped, “But mama, I’m done and I have to go or we’ll be–“

Her mother crossed her arms and looked at her sternly.

She sighed and stomped her feet as she dialled his number.

“Yah, get up. My mother wants to see you.”

 

 

 

“Are you okay?”, N sat beside Leo who was quiet the whole time they were on air for the variety show.

Leo never felt so crushed before. The last time he felt so heartbroken was when his sisters stopped caring for him.

They stopped caring for him because his parents favoured him more than his elder sisters. Especially when he was the top student in school and was very good soccer player and a dancer.

If it wasn’t for N, he wouldn’t have auditioned to become an idol. They were both friends ever since high school and N saw the potential in him.

Besides, Leo needed distraction away from his family because he thought he was being selfish and was the reason why his sisters was neglected by his parents.

He never felt that people cared for him ever since then. Training to become an idol was tough and that made him build a wall within him. People tried to get close to him but failed because he wouldn’t even bother to reply them back.

But ever since he came across Jiyeon that day inside the lift, crossing paths with her coincidentally every now and then stirred interest in him.

Jiyeon, aside from his other members, was the first one who never stopped talking to him even when he ignored her. The other people he met the first time would never even want to go near him or greet him if they met for the second time. Jiyeon was different.

But her heart doesn’t belong to him.

Leo balled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter