13

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon went to work in her given office the following day as she got reprimanded by her father for escaping.

There were two bodyguards that stood outside her office, making sure she won’t escape again.

“It’s simple, you just have to make sure everything tallies”, Seojoon reminded her as he highlighted something on the papers.

“I didn’t graduate to do more counting. I hate math Seojoon”, she grumbled, refusing to do anything.

He chuckled at her childishness.

“The more you practice, the easier it will get, trust me”, he ruffled her hair as he made his way to the door.

“I’m leaving for another business meeting”, he told her before he opened the door. “Is there anything else you want to ask me before I’m out of your reach?”

Jiyeon took a pencil on the table and threw it over at him.

“Just go and leave me to rot in here.”

As Jiyeon got back to work, she heard something shuffling. She scanned her surrounding but caught nothing moving.

“Strange”, she mumbled and continued doing her work.

A few seconds later, she heard another round of shuffling noise.

She stood up, curiosity getting the hang of her. “Okay, it’s getting creepy. Is this place infested by rats?”

As she went towards the window area, she saw a shadow befall beside to where she was standing.

 

“Boo!”

Jiyeon almost screamed out loud but she got pushed back against the wall and covered up.

“It’s me baby. Surprise”, Myungsoo gave her a kiss on the forehead.

She pushed him back and smacked him right on his chest.

“What the hell was that all about Myung? You scared the hell out of me!”, she got agitated, her heart was beating super-fast, she felt she could literally collapse any time.

Myungsoo chuckled and embraced her into his arms, circling her waist.

“Surprise success”, he pecked her lips.

Jiyeon couldn’t get angry anymore, and kissed him back. “How did you even get in here?”

Myungsoo leaned his forehead against hers. “Well, I have my ways. I got Chanyeol to help me talk to some people.”

“Oh.”

Myungsoo couldn’t help but to hear a hint of melancholy coming from her tone of voice. “Did something happen that I don’t know about?”

She bit her bottom lip in guilt.

“I kind of lashed out at him yesterday. I’ve yet to apologize though.”

Myungsoo held her arms and led her to the sofa.

“Then why didn’t you do it?”, he tucked away a stray hair behind her ears.

She fiddled with her fingers.

“Because I didn’t have the time to do so.”

 

Myungsoo smiled at her as he tilts her chin up. “Then you better go and apologize quickly if you don’t want things to go from bad to worse”, he reminded her.

Jiyeon pushed his hands away, “You don’t have to rub it into my face.”

Myungsoo couldn’t get his eyes off her face and went in for a passionate kiss.

He pushed Jiyeon down and hovered over her. Jiyeon was trying to get her off him but he wouldn’t budge. She pulled back and catches her breath.

“Myung, I don’t think it’s appropriate to do this in the office. What if somebody sees us?”

He frowned, looking down at her. “Babe, I haven’t seen you the whole day yesterday. I miss you”, he pouted, making cute innocent sad face at her.

Jiyeon giggled, as she couldn’t digest that look from him.

“Yah, cute doesn’t suit you”, she teased and Myungsoo continued to kiss her.

His hands slid down from her arms to her thighs.

“Myung”, she whispered, biting her lips to prevent herself from making any unnecessary noise.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. In a speed of light, Myungsoo got off her and looked towards the direction of the door.

 

“Who’s that?”

Jiyeon quickly got up as well and tidied up her hair. “I told you there would be people coming in. Now go hide!”, she whispered.

Myungsoo wasn’t sure where to go. Jiyeon mentally slapped herself on the head.

She pushed him towards her desk and pointed. “Go under it.”

Myungsoo looked at her questioningly.

“Don’t listen to me if you want to get caught.”

 

He sighed and finally listened to her as he crawled under it.

“And now be quiet”, Jiyeon told him as she settled on her chair.

“This would be hot news knowing an idol like me is doing things like this”, he muttered to himself before getting a kick from Jiyeon.

“Shhh!”

Jiyeon cleared . “Come in.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter