24

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*warning* dramatic episode alert

 

 

“And you guys were planning to keep this from me until when?”, Myungsoo fumed as he balled his fist.

“Myungsoo, look, we all know she could have done it for a reason–“

“No hyung, don’t you even dare to try and defend her”, Myungsoo cut Sunggyu off as he ran out of the house.

Woohyun grunted as he kicked the chair nearest to him. “Now what!”

Hoya sighed.

“The company personally made deals with the media to pull out that news regarding Jiyeon selling our stuffs to a sasaeng. He mentioned he wanted that “cordi staff” to be fired.”

Sungyeol couldn’t stop walking around the house.

“He’s freaking mad right now and I hope he doesn’t do anything stupid. And why did Jiyeon even do that?”

“Lee Seungyeol”, Dongwoo warned him.

Sunggyu didn’t think he could just sit down and wait any longer.

“Let’s split up. We’ll need to find both Jiyeon and Myungsoo.”

 

 

 

“Why do I keep bumping into you at this park? I thought you were a busy man?”, Jiyeon teased as they started walking.

She didn’t think it would be a good idea if she continued seating there and let Leo do whatever he deemed fit.

Leo was silent once again and that made her laugh.

“Why is it so difficult to be around you?”

He stopped walking, making her halt as well.

"I love you.”

Leo said with his unemotional voice, looking straight to her eyes. And then silence enveloped them.

It was already more than ten minutes and Jiyeon would be dead if she didn’t get back in her office as of now.

"I love you”, she heard him say again.

"Huh?”, Jiyeon stood in shocked. Did she hear right? What again?

"I love you.”

This would be the third time he would say it and she thought he wouldn’t when she purposely asked him to repeat it again.

"B-but…”

She didn’t know where to look. But she knew she was not going to look at him in the eyes.

Jiyeon didn't know what to tell or to respond to such confession. Was Leo being serious? But he could never be joking right?

 

"I– I like you too"

 Leo’s eyes glinted hope as he heard those words.

“But if you meant it romantically, then I’m…I’m sorry”, Jiyeon continued.

And the hope in those always unemotional eyes turned to anguish. "I see."

“But we can be friends! Like we are right now. I mean, you know–"

"No need."

Jiyeon was cut from her sentence, as Leo touched her lips lightly.

"I’ll see you around."

 

 

 

Jiyeon knew she had to rush in order to meet Ji Bin on time, well in her case, she was already late by twenty minutes.

He decided to have their lunch at a nearby café by her office.

Speaking of him, Jiyeon glanced at her watch. Not caring that she didn’t bring along her jacket and purse, she hurried to the front door of the café.

Opening the door, she stepped into the warmth. It only took her a moment to spot him sitting at nearby table.

"Sorry I was late”, she said.

“I thought you were never going to show up.”

Jiyeon gave him a sarcastic laugh

“Yeah, I wish I could but I heard this was about business so I came. If I knew I would have just asked you to come over my office so it would be more convenient for me.”

Ji Bin cleared his throat. "Let’s order. I’m starving."

“I didn’t bring my wallet and I’m not hungry so you can go ahead”, she ushered him before focusing her attention back to her phone.

He ordered pasta for the both of them and an ice tea.

"So I called you out for lunch for a reason”, he got started.

“And that would be?”

He leaned forward. “Why the rush? Let’s talk over our food.”

“Didn’t your parents teach you not to eat in front of food? Only eat before or after you’re done”, she reminded him.

Jiyeon pushed her chair back and was planning on leaving but he quickly grabbed her wrist.

 

“I want to talk about our arranged marriage.”

Jiyeon rolled her eyes. “Please tell me you’re against it too.”

He shrugged, “I certainly don’t have any intention on marrying somebody has dramatic as you. My girlfriend is way much better for sure.”

She gasped. “Okay, so what’s your plan? Because my boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter