27

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You wait here till you get called in while I go somewhere to grab something quick”, Sunggyu warned Myungsoo.

He didn’t trust him because he could’ve slipped off when he isn’t being watched.

The leader brought him to the hospital because he realized that Myungsoo was getting weaker as days go by and he doesn’t have the energy, or the spirit, to practice for their comeback.

“Can I trust you to listen to what I just told you?”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and nodded.

Sunggyu wasn’t buying it and he turned back to see Jiyeon.

“Do you mind helping me look out for him? Just this once, please?”, Sunggyu begged.

“Sure”, Jiyeon smiled.

Both boys were taken by surprise by her instant reply but Sunggyu was happy to hear that come out from .

He quickly ran off and yelled, “I’ll be right back!”, he waved before they lost sight of him.

 

Jiyeon walked towards him and grabbed his hands, pulling him to the seat nearby and pushed him gently into it.

“What are you doing?”

Myungsoo was electrified by the sudden skin ship.

“Just to prevent any unnecessary mishap”, she mumbled before taking a seat beside him.

“Who knows you might suddenly faint on me.”

Myungsoo cleared his throat. “What are you doing here?”, he asked without looking at her.

“I was supposed to meet my mother–“

“Your mother is here?!”, now he was looking at her, turning his body to his left with his eyes wide open. “Is she okay?”

Jiyeon laughed, amused by his reaction. “Yeah, she’s fine. Just needed a few treatments that’s all.”

“But why did she come all the way here though?”

Myungsoo wanted to know. It’s because he was curious if the condition was that serious till she had to fly all the way here to get treated.

She finally looked at him but she could only stare. Not sure of what to reply him.

Jiyeon was getting confused. Why is he suddenly so interested about her mother’s well-being? Why would he be concerned when he shouldn’t be?

“You broke the rule.”

 

Myungsoo looked at her weirdly, trying to digest what she was saying.

“What rule?”

Jiyeon got up to her feet.

“I thought we were over. So I don’t see why I should explain anything to you.”

Myungsoo cringed, hearing what she had just told him. He wanted to tell her things that he has been planning to say when he get to meet her but he was too dumbfounded.

“I’ll just be around here and I’ll come back to check on you and that’s because I’ve been asked by Sunggyu oppa. Only until he comes back then I’ll leave”, she whispered, leaving him to go visit her mother.

 

 

 

“Hey you!”

They chased the girl. The girl froze bending down, hands on her knees before she stood up straight and turned to them.

“Surprised it took you long enough.”

Hoya eyebrows rose at the sight of her. “You’re still a young kid. But you don’t act like one.”

“Yeah hyung. I think she looks younger than me”, Sungjong crossed his arms as he waited for her next move.

Woohyun walked towards the girl, making her shift backwards. “I thought you wouldn’t waver. Seeing how you could talk back to him like that”, he pointed out, noticing she had her eyes roaming around, as if trying to find a way to escape.

“You’re trapped.”

Sungyeol told her and she realized her back had actually hit the wall. She bit her bottom lip in nervousness.

“You can’t do anything about it. It wasn’t my fault she gave it to me!”

Dongwoo sighed at s. They weren’t supposed to be handling this matter but Woohyun and Sungjong were insistent on it.

They were quite upset how Myungsoo was acting these days and they kind of miss Jiyeon’s presence.

It’s not like the other members didn’t miss her as well but they just didn’t show it.

Woohyun, Sungyeol and Sungjong were the ones that just can’t keep their emotions and actions at bay.

Hoya and Dongwoo wouldn’t wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter