19

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She got pulled to another empty spot and settle down.

It’s really weird though how she keeps bumping into this circle of people.

“Are you okay?”

Jiyeon looked away, hoping not to make any eye contact.

She heard the other party sigh as her head got turned to face him.

“You seemed upset”, Leo realized as he saw from her body posture.

He was going out for a jog at the park, since it was the nearest one from his dorm and saw how she was dragging her feet as she walked.

Leo realized something different.

“What’s this?”, he swiped his thumb over her forehead.

She frowned at him, not knowing what he meant when she hissed.

“Did you bump your head somewhere? It’s turning purple”, he checked it and lightly press on the bruise.

“Yah! Stop it, it hurts”, she winced pulling back away from him.

Leo looked down, “Sorry.”

 

He wasn’t going to let her off just like that. Leo stared at her.

“What?”, she questioned, feeling insecure, now that he had pointed out about the bruise that she didn’t know about.

“Why do you keep hurting yourself Park Jiyeon? Is there going to be a day where I get to see you clean and all fine?”, he raised his voice at her because he just couldn’t stand it.

The fact that he saw her injured and didn’t know the real reason behind it.

Leo took hold of both her shoulders as he made her look at him.

“Now I really want to know. Who did this to you?”

Jiyeon shrugged and pushed his hands away. “I…bumped into a wall. Because I wasn’t looking straight”, she said smoothly, hoping he would buy it.

Leo continued to stare at her.

“Liar.”

She almost chocked and stared back at him.

“You know how clumsy I am right?”, she tried again, hoping it’ll work.

“The one thing I hate the most is when people lie to me. I don’t like it because I don’t think they trust me enough to tell me.”

This made Jiyeon ponder for a while. She never shared about her relationship or problems with anyone other than Chanyeol or her mother.

“Look”, she spoke, “I don’t want you to get involve in my problem. I don’t want you to get affected okay? So let’s just leave it”, she pleaded, hoping he would understand.

 

“Am I not trustable enough? What am I to you then if I couldn’t even help you as a friend?”

Jiyeon pushed her hair back and bit her lips.

A stray hair slipped from behind her ear and Leo gently lifted his arms and helped her pushed it back.

“Fine. I won’t pressure you to tell me. I just want you to stop feeling down”, his voice was loud and clear and it made her want to cry right there and then.

“Aish”, she tilt her head up, trying to prevent the tears that is pooling in her eyes from falling.

Leo put his arms around her and moved himself closer, as he pushed her head to rest on his chest.

“Don’t hold back. I promise I won’t look.”

Jiyeon closed her eyes as tightly as possible because she thought it would be embarrassing to be crying in front of him.

She shook her head, “I don’t want to get your clothes wet.”

Jiyeon could feel his chest rumble.

“I’m already sweaty from the jog but you are not even budging, pabo.”

She laughed quietly at how he was trying to lighten things up and then her laughter suddenly turned into sobs.

Remembering the fight she had with Myungsoo makes her feel terrible. She misses him. She already tried talking things out with him, but it was him who turned things the opposite way.

 

“I miss you”, she sobbed heavily, burying her face deeper into his chest.

Leo knows it wasn’t meant for him. But he wasn’t sure either if it was meant for her boyfriend. But, why does his heart aches knowing that?

His heart sure was beating fast as this closeness but he tries to supress his feelings down.

“”, he cursed, finally aware of something.

Taking a deep breath he shook that thought away.

“I can’t fall for her.”

 

 

 

Myungsoo was spending more time on his work, as his schedule differs from the rest.

The days where he had to MC for the music program, he spends more time with Hyeri, even going out to treat her lunch.

They were finally done with work and L didn’t exactly feel like going home after what happened yesterday.

“Oppa”, he saw a hand waving in front of him. “Is something bothering you? You were not listening to me”, Hyeri pouted, making some puppy face at him.

Myungsoo laughed it off and leaned forward to ruffle her hair.

“Sorry, oppa has a lot of things going on in my mind.”

Hyeri smiled at him.

“The ice-cream that night didn’t help to wash away that bad feeling?”, she asked him.

Myungsoo slowly shook his head. “But I’m okay, really. It’s my treat today, so you can order whatever you want.”

Hyeri cheered as she clapped her hands in excitement.

An idea suddenly came to her as she stopped eating. “L oppa.”

“Hmm?”

“Why don’t we go somewhere after this? I have a place where I can assure you, it’ll wash all the negative energy away.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter