26

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Appa!”

Jiyeon ran inside his office, panting hard.

Her father was surprised to see her all sweaty as she breathed heavily.

He approached her, searching her face.

“Why did you run here Jiyeon? Did something happen?”

“Mama…”, she tried to catch her breath as tears started forming at the corners of her eyes.

“She’s collapsed.”

 

 

 

“Great job guys!”, Hyeri cheered for them as they finished performing.

Chanyeol was looking around for Jiyeon but she wasn’t there.

“Did you see my cousin?”, he asked Myungsoo.

He merely shrugged.

Chanyeol grabbed L’s collar and pulled him up. “You sure you didn’t see her?”

Myungsoo  didn’t budge as his eyes looked somewhere else.

“Chanyeol, let him go”, Kai tried to pull him away but he refused to let go.

He stared at Myungsoo for the last time before pushing him back down to the chair as he ran out.

 

 

 

Jiyeon fell down as she was blindly running back to the broadcasting station.

Struggling to get herself up, she felt someone putting their arm around her waist before hoisting her up.

“Sorry”, she started running again before she felt her wrist being pulled back.

Jiyeon looked back.

“Leo, I don’t have time for this right now, I have to go find my cousin.”

“What’s wrong?”, he looked down to her knees. It was scrapped and bleeding.

“At least let me help you with that. You’ve injured yourself.”

She pulled herself out of his hold. “This is important Leo, please, let me go.”

He immediately let go, his heart shattering into pieces at the same time.

 

Chanyeol was about to give up looking for her when he heard loud footsteps approaching.

“Finally, I told you to stay there I was looking for you. I need my phone back”, he held out his hands.

He saw tears running down her cheeks. She was breathing hard as she lightly patted her chest.

“My mum is in the hospital. I need to fly back to Singapore. Would you come with me please?”

 

It took less than the initial hours before they reached Singapore, all thanks to her father who owned a private jet.

The moment they landed, they straightaway drove to the hospital.

“Sir”, the maid greeted them.

“How’s Jiyeon’s mother doing?”, Mr Park asked, hoping it wasn’t anything serious.

“The doctor said he will come back out as soon as they are done checking her. I haven’t seen her since she collapsed.”

Jiyeon cried silently as she hugged her father for comfort.

Mr Park kissed her forehead. “Everything will be fine dear. She is a strong woman”, he whispered.

Chanyeol couldn’t help but to tear up as well, seeing how his cousin and uncle were upset.

About an hour later, the doctor came out.

“You’re all family members of Ms Lee?”

They all nodded before the doctor continued.

"I ran some tests and took some samples of her blood so I we’ll get the results in 5 hours’ time.”

“Is she going to be alright?”

“Don't worry”, he assured her. “You guys can come in and see her. She should be awake by now.”

 

They had to wear masks and only 2 are a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter