35

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon’s eyes widened. “Jackson!”

“You looked fine last night”, he felt her forehead.

Jackson turned to Myungsoo. “What did you do to her?”

“Break it up Jack”, Chanyeol slapped his shoulder lightly, “Should we bring you to the hospital?”

“No, I’m fine guys, stop over-reacting”, she pushed them away.

“I’ve called the driver, I’m going to ask my mama to attend to you”, he placed his arms around her waist before pulling her up.

“Oi Jackson! What are you doing?”

“Kau diam”, he answered her in Malay.

Myungsoo just watched the commotion going on before him.

Jiyeon was trying to escape from his grasp but was too weak to do so.

Chanyeol’s been shouting with his loud booming voice to stop them from bickering but Myungsoo could only stay still.

Jiyeon caught a glimpse of Myungsoo who isn’t doing anything to help.

“Who are you?”, Myungsoo asked.

Jackson eyes landed of him.

“One of Jiyeon’s special person in heart”, he smirked before glaring at Chanyeol to help him.

“Since when she got so strong?”, Jackson whined.

Chanyeol had no choice but to give in and grabbed her other hand.

 

 

 

“You what?”

Sungyeol couldn’t believe what Myungsoo had just said.

“The reason why we fought was always because of me”, Myungsoo mumbled as he took a sip of his drink.

The Infinite member had gathered in a pub to reward themselves after a long day which was suggested by the leader himself.

Jiyeon had asked him to try out Timberland because they served the most delicious duck pizza.

“And now you’re regretting letting her go like that?”, Woohyun chimed in.

“I wanted to change. I have to stop being so selfish and jealous for no reason just so no one could have her but only me.”

“So that’s why you’re becoming so different nowadays?”. Sunggyu asked as he put a slice of pizza on each other their plates.

Myungsoo played around with glass of wine.

“I felt foolish for my actions hyung, I acted on impulse and now my ego just can’t seem to give in to her just yet”, Myungsoo grumbled as he was upset with himself.

Sunggyu went over and gave him a pat on the shoulder.

“I’m glad you realized your mistake.”

“I guess you have a new mission now”, Dongwoo smiled, wriggling his eyebrows at Myungsoo.

“What?”

“Operation to win Park Jiyeon’s heart back.”

 

 

 

“Mama Wang, I’m fine, he’s just being dramatic!”, Jiyeon was getting frustrated as time flies by.

Jackson and Chanyeol brought her back to Jackson’s house, surprising his mother at Jiyeon’s arrival.

“I can’t leave her to feel terrible in the arms of a stranger.”

Jackson groaned as Jiyeon punch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter