Surprise

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seonah's POV

 

He... Kissed me. My eyes got widened in shock. He was still kissing me. I want to push him away but I can't. What is wrong with this guy?

No. My first kiss was gone! The Jerk stole it! NO!

 

After that, he pulled away, gasping for air. I just stayed frozen for a while and can't concentrate right now. It was like Im floating and my mind can't cooperate with me. This is bull!

 

"That was.. Great."

 

My senses came back to reality as he spoke. My eyes went to him as I sent him a death glare. He just gave me a poker face. After that, I hit him so hard on his head. I was really annoyed right now.

 

"JERK!!! AGHHH!"

 

I shouted as he covered his head for protection. I can't just accept the fact that  he stole my first kiss! Its really important for me, didn't he know that?! He was really getting on my nerves right now. the way I act right now is like we've known each other for a long long time. But hell no. We just met a few hours ago.

 

"Ow! ! Seonah stop it!"

"No! You Jerk!!!! Why did you do that?!"

 

I was really annoyed and kicked his leg that made him bit his lip and stumbled down on the floor.

I just crossed my arms and waited for his explanation.

 

"Look! Okay, I saw my ex right behind you and I just wanted her to make her jealous. I was trying to test her if she still loves me, okay?!"

 

I facepalmed myself. is he trying to make fun of me? I don't usually play games but the way he act right now is like he's playing with my feelings. Why did he use me to make his ex be jealous?! He is really insane!

 

"And you wanted to tell me that Im a toy, Luhan? huh?"

 

I said a little bit mad and sad. I don't want this kind of treatment. Im just a new transferee here and I didn't expect these things will happen to me. I just sighed heavily and looked down.

 

"Toy? What are you talking about? I don't even like you."

 

He said as he stood up and scoffed. I just looked at him and rolled my eyes.

 

"Im not asking you if you like me or what. You're not my type either."

"Fine. And for your information, I don't like low quality girls."

 

He said emphasizing the word 'Low Quality' I just scoffed in disbelief and clenched my fist.

 

"So what? Do you have a problem with that? Its not a sin to be not a rich person, but your attitude right now can consider as a sin."

 

I said bravely and he was sending me daggers. He went closer to me as he held my chin up harshly, I just hissed and pushed his hands away. Those dirty hands, ew!

 

"Don't be so stupid."

 

He said and I just laughed sarcastically.

 

"And don't be a Jerk too."

 

With that, I left him there standing alone. I went home all by myself as I opened our door and it revealed mom.

She was so worried about me, she thought something bad happened to me.

 

Yeah mom, there were a lot of things happened to me. 

 

As we were eating, the scenario earlier kept on rewinding in my mind again and again. And when I remembered the kissing part, I got choked and mom got panicked. I coughed many times and mom gave me glass of water.

 

"Sweetie, are you really okay? What happened to you?"

"Nothing mom, I was just thinking how to solve the problems in calculus."

 

I lied as I felt that Im fine now and I started eating again, after that I went to my room and took a shower before going to sleep

I plopped down on my bed and searched for my phone. I looked at it, and there wasn't any messages. Oh, my phone looked so lonely. Since I was so tired today, I let myself sleep and I have to gain energy for tomorrow.

 

[Tomorrow morning]

 

I did my daily routine and went to school. I looked at the time and I sighed in relief, It wasn't time already. I was walking to the hallway as I bumped again into someone. Aish! Why do I have to be so clumsy?! Yesterday, I got bumped into Luhan and then now? Oh life, Are you really kidding me?

 

"Im sorry."

 

I heard the guy muttered. Wow, he's so nice. Unlike that Luhan guy! I look at him in awe as he dusted off his polo and smiled at me. I got starstrucked with his handsomeness. Geez, he's so handsome.

 

"Yah, gwaenchana?"

 

He asked gently as he smiled at me. I smiled also and looked away. He's so cute when smiling. Aish, Seonah look at yourself. You're not the type of that guy. He maybe wants r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter