Ideal Guy

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seonah's POV

 

I was glaring by looking outside the window of this car. I crossed my arms and kept on murmuring something about Luhan. He noticed that as he stretched his right arm as he reached my hair and ruffled it softly. I groaned a bit and he just chuckled.

 

Luhan sent me home as I thanked him lazily. He smiled at me sweetly as he said that it was nothing. I nodded my head and tookl a step forward to reach the door. I was about to knock when I felt something strange. I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked back and saw Luhan was still there, standing and looking at me.

 

I gave him a look as he went closer towards me. He smirked as he was about a few inches away from me. I got startled and kept on staring at him. My heart was beating so fast.

 

"No more goodbye kisses?"

 

He asked as he pointed his lips and made it a little pouty. I looked at his lips and it was so kissable. But Im not interested with it! Ew, gross. I pushed his face lightly as I scoffed.

 

"Go kiss yourself Jerk!"

 

I yelled but in a whisper mode. He just whimper and I got irritated. I don't like him whimpering like that. It gives me goosebumps and I don't know what's the reason why. I reached his shoulder and cursed something about my height. Damn this jerk! He's so tall! I tiptoed my feet as I grabbed the both of his shoulders harshly as I pushed him away.

 

I gave him a hand gesture to go away as he stomped his foot like a 5 year old kid. I gave him a look and he just hissed. Before he entered his car, he shouted something and that made my eyes opened wider.

 

"Love you baby girl!"

 

He said as he smirked and gave me a flying kiss. I gave  him a disgusting look as he smiled. I facepalmed and hissed. That jerk was so careless! What if mom heard it?! Aish! Im gonna scold him tomorrow!

 

[Tomorrow]

 

I was eating my cereal today. Im alone in here. Mom went out to shop into the grocery store. I just sighed and went to the living room as I sat on the couch and started eating again my cereals. My thoughts were interrupted by as I heard my phone rang.

 

Luhan again.

 

I lazily grabbed it and rolled my eyes as I heard his voice.

 

"BABY GIIIRL!!"

 

He said happily. I groaned and asked him what's his problem. He just said nothing. Is he kidding me? Wha the heck is wrong with this guy? Tss. I grabbed my spoon and eat some cereal again.

 

"Just reminding you later, 12 noon! Okay?"

"Fine."

 

I said boringly as I heard him chuckled on the other line.

 

"Just hang up now Luhan. Im eating."

"Psh. The reason why I called is because I want to hear your voice."

 

 

 

Dug dug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Seonah.. I love you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I dropped my spoon as  I heard his voice saying those words, seriously. My heart was beating so fast and I think I can't breathe. My hands were a little bit shaky as I heard nothing on the other line.

 

"Luhan—.."

 

I said as I bit my lip. My voice just cracked and I closed my eyes as I sighed heavily.

 

"I know you were just kidding."

 

I continued as I heard no answers on the other line. I got curious so I called his name again. This time, a little softer and calmly. I heard him sighed on the other line as he spoke,

 

"Yeah?"

 

He said shortly. 

 

"Tell me, you were just kidding right?"

"Y-yes. Of course. You're right."

 

He said, stuttering a bit. His voice seemed so sad right now. What happened to him? Tss.

 

"I'll just fetch you later, okay?"

 

He said as I said okay. He hummed and said goodbye to me. I smiled a little as he hang up. After that, I sighed heavily and held my chest.

 

What's wrong with me? What's wrong with him too? Was he really saying the truth? 1 year had passed and I think maybe he was serious. No, that's impossible. He's a jerk. And a guy like him never falls for an ordinary girl like me, right?

 

I ruffled my hair in annoyance as I shrugged it off and grabbed the spoon on the floor as I went to the kitchen sink and placed there my bowl and spoon. 

 

[12:00 PM]

 

I wore my outfit and waited for Luhan. I also texted Sehun that I can't go out with him today, I really did an apologize. I feel so sorry for Sehun. I wanted to hang out with him today but Luhan didn't agree. Great right?

 

I heard a honk outside and sure it was Luhan. I bid goodbye to mom since she was done shopping at grocery. She told me to take care and I just nodded and went outside. I bit the inside of my lip as I saw Luhan was leaning on his car while hands were inside of his pockets.

 

He looks so handsome today. I kinda feel embarassed a bit.

 

He smiled a little at me as he rubbed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter