Fight

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

 

"SEONAH!"

 

 

 

I woke up at exactly 4:03 AM. I was panting and gasping for air as I sat up. I held my chest and stared at the blank wall. I closed my eyes again tightly as I recalled my dream...

 

 

I just dreamed about Seonah and I was running just to catch her..

 

 

But a car got hit her accidentally. 

 

 

Why did I ever dream about that? I quickly glanced at my phone. I gulped and cannot stop on thinking about Seonah. My hands were trembling as I thought about something..

 

What if that dream was true? 

 

Ugh Luhan, what are you thinking? Just think positive, don't think of something like that!

 

 

 

I got inside of my car and started the engine. After that, I arrived at school. Only to find the other members were chatting at the corner of the hallway. They saw my appearance and went closer to me. 

 

I looked at my watch and told  the members that I'll just place my bag inside the room. My eyebrows furrowed as I saw my other classmates were already there and my eyes wandered around. Until it landed on her seat

 

Where is she? She should be here earlier than me.

 

I just shrugged and placed my bag on my seat. The girls were looking at me while smiling. Well, Im used to it. Every girls here in this campus admires me. But I think, Seonah was an exception.

 

I went outside the room and went to the direction where my members were staying. I put my hands inside of my pockets as I cleared my throat and asked them a question.

 

"Have you seen Seonah?"

 

Chen looked at me teasingly as he smiled at me.

 

"Oww~ Wae? Do you miss her?"

"No. I was just asking."

 

I said blankly and Chen was taken a back. He just tsked and shook his head.

 

"Didn't you know?"

 

He asked and I looked at him seriously. I crinkled my forehead as he gasped silently.

 

"Seonah is in the hospital..."

 

I stiffed. I felt so numb and I think my eyes were getting blurry as I heard those sentences. My eyes slowly widened in shock as I let my mouth half-opened. I just stood there like a statue as Chen tapped my shoulders hardly, causing me to look at him.

 

"Yah hyung!"

 

He yelled at me.

 

"I was just kidding! She's not in the hospital. Pssh."

 

Chen said and I could tell that my anger had risen up. It wasn't funny! I almost got a heart attack hearing those sentence! Aish, this Chen is really... Ugh.

 

"Then where is she?"

"I don't know Luhan hyung, maybe you should call her."

 

Chen said in a most sarcastic way as he rolled his eyes and I heard Baekhyun laughed at him. I just shook my head and told him that I don't want to call her. He just sighed and told me that Im such a stupid guy. Tch! How could he say that infront of me?

 

I was about to go to my classroom as I turned around and saw Seonah, doing a brisk walking as she let her hair covering her face. She looked like she was in panic and I could tell that she was trembling. I looked at Sehun and he yelled her name.

 

"Seonah-ah!!"

 

With that, Seonah stopped on her tracks as she kept on lowering down her head. After that, she slowly lift up her head and turned to face us. My eyes widened a bit as I saw her crying silently. She closed her eyes as she ran faster. 

 

"Oh God... Why is she crying?"

 

I heard Sehun asked himself as he made his way to ran after her. I just hissed and looked away.

 

 

 

I entered the room and saw Sehun hugging Seonah. I just stared at them blankly for about 1 minute. Seonah was covering her face as she kept on crying under Sehun's arms. I can't take it anymore as they were ruining my mood. Its like I was watching a drama scene.

 

"S-she tried to threaten me.. I-I never thought s-she would do that to me.. Sehun, Im scared. Please don't leave me..."

"Sssh. Its okay, Im here. Don't be scared."

 

It looks like they were in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter