Hate to admit

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seonah's POV

Silence.

 

 

Luhan held the both of my hands but I shrugged it off. He flinched and I laughed awkwardly.

 

 

"You're just a friend Luhan. Don't say such things like that. Its really funny."

 

I said and continued on laughing silently. Luhan just stood there and said,

 

"Y-you're right."

 

He said and he laughed with me. But there's something wrong with that laugh. Its like it wasn't the laugh I usually hear from him. Its like he was faking it. I looked at him for a while when he stopped laughing. He looked down and made a face. He looked upset. So, I held his hand and pulled him.

 

"Yah! Lets go home."

 

I said and he seemed softened by my actions so he smiled at me and nodded his head. I smiled back also. We were heading to the parking lot as I looked at Luhan who was finding his key inside of his pocket. After that, he opened the door of this car and he let me in first. I thanked him as he went also inside. 

 

We were telling some random stories so that we can't feel the boredom and also the awkward atmosphere here inside. When I laugh, Luhan will laugh also. I don't know why but it makes me even more comfortable when Im with him. Its like we've known each other since childhood. 

 

But I stopped laughing when he started asking me some of his questions. My heart accelerated fast and I looked away.

 

"Do you like me Seonah?"

 

His voice was serious yet very sincere. I bit my lower lip and gave him a weak smile.

 

"O-of course. You are my friend, Luhan."

 

I said almost a whisper and I heard him cleared his throat. 

 

"Is that it?"

 

He asked and that made me looked at him. I furrowed my eyebrows at him. I was waiting for him to look at me but his eyes were focused on the road. I sighed and said,

 

"Yes Luhan. What else would I say more than that?"

 

I said truthfully and noticed that he tightened the grip on the steering wheel. I got worried, so i held his arm.

 

"H-hey, something wrong?"

 

He didn't answer. But he just say something unaudible to me.

 

"Seriously Seonah, I never thought you can be this so insensitive."

 

He shook his head while hissing. I pulled away my hand and looked at him in curiosity.

 

"W-what did you say?"

 

I asked him but he just sighed and took a glance at me.

 

"Nothing. Just forget it."

 

After a few minutes, we arrived my house. I thanked  him and he just nodded his head. He went closer to me as he kissed my cheeks. I flushed red and stepped back. He didn't say anything until I went inside, I saw his car moving away from my house.

 

I greeted mom and she also did the same. She asked me what happened to our 'date'. I just sighed and told her that it was a long story and Im tired. She laughed at me and let me take a rest for a while.

 

I went inside my room and saw Pinkeu Pinkeu. I grabbed it and sat on the edge of my bed. I sighed heavily as I stared at it for a while then, Sehun's message came to my mind again. My eyes went teary as I blinked to fall it down. I squeezed my Pinkeu Pinkeu and burried my face there.

 

I never thought Sehun would believe those rumors whisch is not absolutely true! I hate the fact that he said that Im a liar, which is not also true. Maybe because Im not like them. Im not popular and rich. That's why they were looking at me in a different way. Why would always people blame me with no reasons? 

 

Just like that, Im not really ruining the relationship between the Exo. They know that. We were having a bondings and we have known each other for about 1 year. 

 

Maybe Sehun can't still trust me.

 

Maybe he thinks that Im one of their Sasaeng fans. Bu seriously, Im not a fan of them. They're like my older brothers and also friends. A close friends to be exact.

 

"Seriously, Im gonna kill who told Sehun that stupid story!"

 

I said and squeezed again Pinkeu Pinkeu. I sniffed and wiped my tears away as I stood up to take a shower and changed some comfortable clothes. After that, I plopped down on my bed and started rolling under the blankets. 

 

[Fast Forward - School starts]

 

Today was very weird. Luhan didin't fetch me. Well, to be honest I was a bit disappointed because Luhan wasn't talking to me whenever I texted him, he wouldn't answer, even calls. I was just bored that day and I don't have any idea how to relive my boredom.

 

And it got worsen than I thought. I was a bit sad and lonely because I think Luhan was avoiding me.

 

Why would always people started to hate me?

 

I thought. I rode a bus and after 15 minutes, I arrived at school. I grabbed my bag and headed to the hallway of the school. I was looking down at my feet when I saw Sehun walking towards my direction. I stopped for a while and after that, I sensed that he wasn't looking at me.

 

When he was about to walk pass by me, I spoke

 

"W-wait.."

 

I said nervously. He stopped walking but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter