Taking care

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another tiring day in school and today, Luhan and Seonah were having a hard time on P.E. Their student teacher, Ji Soon made the partner thingy for their P.E. But sadly, Luhan didn't pair up with Seonah. And he really hates the fact that Ji Soon seperated the two of them. 

 

They were doing push-ups and Seonah was really having a hard time since her partner won't cooperate with her. It was Minji, who has a crush on Luhan. She was envy of Seonah and she wanted to make her suffer by push-ups.

 

"Yah! Another round, girl!"

 

Minji shouted and smirked. Seonah was already weak and her arms were getting numb. She breathed heavily and spoke.

 

"Im tired already.. Please..."

"Im telling this to coach Ji Soon." Minji said and walked away.

 

Seonah frightened a bit because she didn't want Ji Soon go near to her. She was afraid. Since the incident when that Ji Soon and Luhan's team mates tried to her. She began doing the push-up again and Minji smirked.

 

"50 more counts. Come on faster! Are you that weak?"

 

She scolded. Seonah's eyelids were about to drop as her sight was getting a little bit blur. She was having a hard time since she was already thirsty and tired. She wanted to sleep and rest because of this tiring warm up. Seonah thought, is this even called a warm up? Its making me tiring. 

 

"38... 39.... 40.... 41.... 42.... "

 

Seonah continued counting. She glanced at Luhan, who was actually surrounded by girls. She was hoping for Luhan to look at her. Just once. She was in pain already, she wanted to cry. But she can't. 

 

"Come on! 8 more counts!"

 

Minji shouted and that made Seonah flinched. Her hands slipped and her face banged on the floor hardly. She stopped moving and it caused Minji became shocked. She shook her body and shouted,

 

"Yah! Are you okay?!" Minji hollered.

 

No response. She turned Seonah around and she saw blood on the corner of her lips, blood dripping on her nose and a bruise beside her eye. She gulped at the sight. The force was too hard. She screamed and that made everyone looked at her. Even Luhan.

 

Luhan furrowed his eyebrows when he saw Minji shouting like an idiot. He didn't sa that Seonah was there, lying helplessly. That made the girls went to her. Luhan didn't mind but sighed in relief because those annoying girls weren't out of his sight. Ji Soon walked also towards there and found out what was happening. Luhan became curious when they were still there so he stood up and made his way there.

 

His eyes widened when he saw his girlfriend, lying there with blood on her lips and also on the nose. He breathed heavily and shooed the people around him. He went closer and closer as he screamed.

 

"What happened to my girlfriend?!"

 

No one responded.

 

"Baby, are you okay? Come on. Wake up please. Oh god... The blood..."

 

He knelt down and carried her bridal style. He gritted his teeth when he met Ji Soon's gaze.

 

"This is all your fault! If only you paired up me with her then this wouldn't be happening you little piece of a ---"

 

He didn't continue his sentence as he bit his tongue, not wanting to say it out loud. Because he has a sense of humor and he wouldn't be saying such things like that infront of many people around them. 

 

They went to the clinic and let Seonah laid there on a white bed. Luhan watched the nurse on treating his girl. He was worried as hell. He interwined his fingers to her when the nurse was done treating her.

 

"Wake up please. You're making me worried." he said.

 

It wasn't long before Seonah woke up and placed her hand on her forehead. She looked at Luhan and smiled a little. Luhan also did the same and kissed her hand.

 

"I feel dizzy, Luhan."

"What? Why?" He began to feel worried again.

"I don't know.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter