Disappointed

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV

 

Seonah was running out of their room as she saw Sehun dragged Luhan away. She gasped in shock and secretly followed them. She was now hiding behind a wall where no one could see her. Her eyes were becoming watery as she saw how Yoomi approached Luhan.

 

*Why do I always feel this kind of feeling? Its making me hard to breathe normally.*

 

She breathed heavily as she saw what happened next. Sehun punched Luhan. Her feet wanted to go near to Luhan to help him but Yoomi already did it. She stepped backwards as she slowly walked on the way to the hallway.

 

As soon as she got outside, she heard a few people talking to each other. She knew that voice. Of course, it was Yoomi and Luhan. She managed to act cool right infront of them. But she was feeling weak already in the inside.

 

"Oh my gosh Luhan, what have you done?"

 

She heard Yoomi asked him worriedly. 

 

"I don't know what he was talking about. Don't mind him."

 

She heard Luhan said as he scoffed. Seonah looked at the both of them as she saw Yoomi wiping his face using her handkerchief. A flashback had appeared inside her mind.

 

*I used to wipe his face...during his practice in soccer... I just missed that..*

 

She sighed and looked away. Luhan noticed that as he looked at Seonah for about 5 seconds. Then after that, Luhan turned his eyes to look at Yoomi. He spoke right after that,

 

"Yoomi, would you like to go with me?"

"Huh? Where?"

 

Hearing those conversation, Seonah stiffened a bit, her eyes were getting bigger as her hands were becoming sweaty. She wanted to cry this time because of the pain she was receiving.

 

Of course, if your love one would offer another girl infront of you, what would you feel? Pain and jealousy, right?

 

Seonah glanced at them and saw that they were smiling to each other. She can't bear the pain anymore, she started running away from them. Luhan just looked at her back, blankly. when Seonah wasn't to be seen, Yoomi grabbed Luhan's hand and said,

 

"Han, I missed you.."

 

With that, Luhan froze and smiled back at her.

 

Without knowing, Sehun was watching them. eyes were burning in anger and his aura was changing which was turning into black.

 

*I was right. It was because of Yoomi. You are so stupid hyung, you are.*

 

 

 

Seonah went home, broken hearted. She was exhausted right now. She went straight inside her room as she grabbed her Pinkeu pinkeu and hugged it so tight.

 

"I wish you are Luhan. So that i could hug you every single day."

 

She whispered softly as she grabbed out her phone. She searched some photos of her and Luhan. she smiled a bit as she saw 2 photos of it. She made it her wallpaper and sighed in relief.

 

"Looks like I'll be admiring Luhan from afar. It hurts me so much.. He already fell inlove with someone else."

 

Seonah didn't notice that there were tears that was dropping from her eyes. She jumped a little as she felt it. She immediately wiped it off and sniff a bit. She was laying down on her bed as she was staring at the pictures wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter