Call

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

--Flashback--

Sehun's POV

 

I know. I hurted Seonah. But its for our own good. I felt hurt too, not because of the slap she gave me earlier but the harsh words I gave to her a while ago. I don't want to hurt Seonah like this. Yes, she's my friend and  I admit, I want to pull her into a tight and comforting hug when she cried. 

 

There is someone saying to me that, don't believe those rumors about Seonah because she is my friend. But there's also someone saying to me that I should believe it because people nowadays can tell a lie. *sighs* 

 

Seeing Seonah like that earlier, breaks my heart. This was my first time making a girl cry. I really feel bad.

 

"Sehun, you okay? You look pale huh."

 

Chanyeol hyung nudged me as he kept on writing his notes. I didn't notice that I was just staring at the blank wall. I blinked a few times and looked at him, giving him a small smile.

 

"Yeah. Im just thinking of something."

"What is it?"

 

He asked. I just sighed and told him. 

 

"About Seonah. There were rumors that she was trying to ruin the relationship of EXO. What should I do?"

 

I asked him and he just gasped. He cleared his throat while he shook his head and clicked his tongue. I cupped my face and sighed again. I was recalling the image of Seonah a while ago.

 

"I don't know Sehun.. But if I were you, I won't believe that rumors because I have my trust for Seonah. And not them."

 

He said as he stood up. The bell rang and he gave me a smile, trying to cheer me up. I rolled my tongue on the inside of my mouth as I kept on tapping my ballpen on my desk. I can't think properly right now. Maybe I should still avoid Seonah. 

 

 

Its harder than I thought.

 

 

[After an hour]

 

 

So today is the audition for sing and dance. There will be a program here in school who will lead infront of the stage and the one who will be accepted, he/she will choose her partner in EXO. So that's why many girls were trying to have an audition.

 

I saw Luhan hyung was smiling all the time so I asked him what's the matter.

 

"Hey hyung, seems like you're so happy."

"Yeah, Seonah will sing today. And Im really excited for it. Well, are you excited also?"

 

He asked me but I just smiled awkwardly and excused myself. He looked at me weirdly and shook his head. He started walking away from me. I went to the male's CR and washed my face. I was grabbing a tissue paper on a tissue holder to wipe my hands.

 

Until I heard some group of boys laughing so loudly and I quikly hid inside a cubicle.

 

What are you doing Sehun?

 

 

 

"I was right. That Seonah girl was a flirt. Tsk."

 

 

I heard the guy 1 muttered as they laughed. My eyes widened as I heard Seonah's name. What in the world?! How did that rumor spread like that?! I was leaning on the cubicle's door to peek on the little hole attached from this wall.

 

 

"Yeah. Remember the day we almost her? Haha. She's so pitiful."

 

 

 

?! PITIFUL?! WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT?! I DIDN'T KNOW THIS STUFF! My fists were balling into anger as I heard them laughed again. I ruffled my hair in frustration as I wanted to get out of this cubicle and punch their faces one by one.

 

 

"How about, lets kidnapped her?—Ouch!"

 

The other guy said as I peeked again and saw that the guy 1 smacked the other guy's head. Causing him to winced in pain.

 

 

"Are you fcking insane?! Luhan can't take his eyes off of that girl, why would we kidnapp her?! Aish."

"Then what should we do? I want her."

"We all want her."

 

That's it! I can't take this anymore. I went outside the cubicle and slammed the door really hard. My eyes were burning in anger as I looked at them with my death glare. They were startled because of my presence.

 

"Trying to do something with Seonah huh? Well, sorry. I won't let you do that guys."

 

I crossed my arms, trying to be cool. They gave me a weird look and they started laughing evily. They were doing a hi-5 to each other and my eyes widened as I remembered those faces.

 

Luhan hyung's Team mates in Soccer.

 

"Ohhh. So,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter