In Danger

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

 

Time for our soccer practice! Phew, so many fans crowding my way. Thank goodness Im with Seonah right now. I changed my clothes into a sports attire. Seonah said that it doesn't suit me. Psh, I know that this girl wouldn't admit that i look hot. I just scoffed and headed to the soccer field.

 

I looked at my team mates and they were looking at Seonah. They started gossiping and smirking evily at her. I took a glance at Seonah and she was just roaming her eyes around this field with mouth slightly opened. I looked back again to my team mates and told Seonah to stay at the corner. She just groaned and told me to be hurry.

 

We proceed on practicing. I started to kick the ball and started to run. Our coach was seriously watching us. Until my eyes landed to Seonah who's watching me. I smirked and heard the coach yelled at me.

 

"Luhan! Proceed on what you were doing!"

 

I blinked and started running again. I smiled again while running. She's so cute while staring at me like that. even if she has no expression, I could see sparks in her eyes.

 

Ugh, Luhan. What are you saying?!

 

I shook my head lightly and after that, our coach gave us a water break. I inhaled deeply because I was panting. I went over Seonah and she gave me a towel. but not in a nice way. she threw it to me and rolled her eyes. I ruffled my hair coz its already wet because of my sweat. I leaned forward to Seonah and she just blushed a little.

 

"W-what do you want?"

 

She asked and i just acted feeling so tired.

 

"Please wipe off my sweat, baby girl~"

 

I cooed and she just looked at me weirdly and then she blushed again as I called her 'Baby girl' Hahaha. Aww, look at that face. She looks so scared.

 

"Don't you have your own hands?! Ugh! Luhan!"

"I do have. But Im already tired baby girl, please?"

 

I said as I pouted. I saw her gritting her teeth and clenching her fist. She grabbed the towel harshly as she started wiping off my sweats. I closed my eyes as she wiped my face. I was just smiling and humming. Haha, I like to tease this girl. 

 

"Im thirsty~"

 

I said and she just scoffed.

 

"Then go drink some water!"

 

She said as she threw me my bottled water and after that I just smirked at her and drank the water. she was just crossing her arms while looking at me. She was murmuring something that I cannot hear. After that, the coach whistle and it was time for our practice again.

 

"I don't think I have energy right now baby girl~"

"I don't care! And stop calling me like that! Ugh!"

 

She sat down and crossed her arms again while frowning. I just looked at her and signed her to come closer. She just stood up and walked closer to me as I grabbed her waist and pecked her lips. She widened her eyes and pushed me lightly.

 

"Now I have my energy. Thanks baby girl~"

"Arrghh!!!!"

 

I just chuckled at her reaction and after that I proceeded in practicing.

 

[After 1 hour]

 

I looked at Seonah and she was sleeping at the corner. Tsk, poor girl. I flicked her forehead and that made her groaned. i just chuckled at her cute actions and she gave me a deathly glare. Ooh~ Im so scared. Haha. I told her that the practice is now done and we can go home.

 

She just left out a loud sighed and said,

 

"Finally! Im going home now. ugh!"

 

I just smiled secretly and told her to stay here for a minute coz I'll be changing my clothes. I was planning to scare her today since its already 6:08 pm. I didn't tell her that I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter