Dead

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seonah's POV

 

I woke up, feeling better than yesterday. I did all my daily routine as I headed downstairs, only to find mom talking to someone. I got curious who it was so, I went closer to them. Mom already saw my presence as she stood up and went closer to me.

 

"Sweetie, Oh you're already done. Luhan was actually here to fetch you."

"L-LUHAN?!"

 

I nearly shouted at mom and she just smiled at me. I shook my head and told my mom that I don't want to meet Luhan this time. She just scolded me and told me that he was actually waiting for me for about 30 minutes. I just sighed in defeat and walked towards Luhan, lazily.

 

"Morning Seonah."

 

He said as he stood up and smiled at me sweetly. I think Im gonna puke right now seeing his smile. I just rolled my eyes and scoffed. mom just nudged me and glared at me. I know that stare, she wanted me to say 'Good morning' also to Luhan.

 

"Good morning,...jerk."

 

I said but the last word I said was unaudible. I just smirked and after that, Luhan grabbed my hand and mom gasped.

 

"Uhm, if you don't mind Mrs. Choi. We should go now."

"Oh! Its okay! Its okay! Take care."

 

Mom said. I can't believe this! Why is mom acting so nice to Luhan? I thought she doesn't like him? I gave mom a 'I-don't-want-to-be-with-this-guy-mom!' look. She just smiled at me and gave me a kiss on my cheeks. Ugh, mom! I hate you Luhan! I hate you so much!

 

We were heading the car and Luhan opened the door of the passenger seat as I looked at him weirdly. Acting like a gentleman? Gross. It doesn't suit him. He just looked at me and smirked. Urgh! If I can slap his face right now! I stubbornly went inside and crossed my arms.

 

"Pff. Annoying jerk."

 

I muttered as I kept on looking at the window. he just entered and after that, he started the engine. 

 

"Why did you come to my house?! I didn't tell you to go there!"

 

I yelled at him but it seems like he didn't hear it. I ruffled my hair and hit his shoulder. He groaned in pain as he gave me a death glare.

 

"Im driving here!"

 

He shouted and I just scoffed. He's really getting on my nerves.

 

"Stop the car! I don't want to be with you!"

"Sorry baby, I can't do that."

 

He said while smirking. I bit my lower lip and scoffed. This jerk is really getting on my nerves. Inhale, exhale Seonah. Calm down.. Just don't mind him. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. Suddenly, I heard my phone was ringing. I grabbed it and saw the caller's ID..

 

*dug dug*

 

I stared at it for a while and Luhan just looked at me. He asked me who is calling me but I didn't answer him. I just tapped the green button and my hands were shaking even my voice.

 

"Y-yoboseyo?"

 

I asked and i heard him laughing. 

 

"Seonah-ssi! How are you?"

 

Hearing his voice makes me shiver and nervous. I can feel butterflies in my stomach as I kept on smiling all the time. Gosh, Sehun why are you doing this to me? 

 

"Im perfectly fine, Sehun. Uhh, why did you call?"

"Nothing. im just bored. That's why i called you."

 

So... Does he mean that he wants to talk to me? Oh gosh. I don't know what to say. I just wanted to end this phone then scream inside my room, alone. I was biting my lips to prevent my smile and laughter. Luhan noticed that and he stopped the car as he snatched my phone away. He read the caller's ID as he tapped the 'end call' button. I gasped at his actions.

 

"Why did you do  that?!"

"Just shut up. Aish!"


He said as he ruffled his hair and then he grabbed my phone and placed it inside his pocket. My eyes got widened in shock. Its not even his phone! This jerk! Aish, he's always ruining my mood!

 

"Yah! Give me my phone back!"

"No."

 

He said as he drove again. He looked at me then he smirked.

 

"I'll give you your phone, but I'll spread the pictures."

"NO WAY!"

"Then shut up."

 

He said. I burried my face with my palms and started cursing some bad words at him. He's acting like he was my mother! He's no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter