Blackmail

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

 

I quickly bowed at Mrs. choi and gave her my sweetest smile ever. She seemed so shock right now. She was staring at me, like she was recognizing me. 

 

"You looked familiar to me."

 

Mrs. Choi said and I chuckled softly. I nodded my head as I said,

 

"Nae, Im Luhan. Seonah's friend."

"Oh! I remembered now! im sorry, I was being rude to you Luhan."

 

I smiled but that smile was an evil one. Haha. Mrs. Choi kept on caressing my face and hands. Mom just chuckled and looked at me.

 

"Oh, you look so handsome Luhan. You look like your mother."

 

Mrs. Choi said and I smirked, feeling more handsome. I know, I know. Everyone wants me, right? Because Im handsome.

After that, she let us in inside her house. She apologized to us because their house was a bit messy. Mom just chuckled and said it was okay. I roamed my eyes inside their house and saw a portrait frame of their family. so, Seonah is just their only child? Oh well, I don't care.

 

After that, we sat down on the dining area and Mrs. Choi served the food. I was waiting for Seonah but she wasn't here yet. Im being impatient right now. I want to see Seonah's face. I want to annoy her more.

 

"Mrs. Choi, where is Seonah?"

 

i asked Mrs. choi and she gasped. She went upstairs and excused herself. She said she's calling Seonah to eat with us. I was smiling all the time and mom noticed that. She smiled at me and kept on nudging me.

 

"so.. Who's this Seonah? Hmm. Is she pretty?"

 

Mom asked and i just nodded. well its true that she's pretty but she looks ugly because she's like a monster. Hahaha. Mom kept on asking me if I like her or whatever. 

 

"Yeah. I like her mom."

 

I said and continued the sentence in my mind. I like to annoy her. Mom started giggling and she pinched my cheeks.

 

"I bet you two look cute together."

"Of course mom. Psh, Im cute."

 

After that, Mrs. Choi went downstairs. i just frowned a bit because there was no signs of Seonah. Mrs. Choi said that Seonah can't eat today because she have no apptite. and guess what? She was still sick. Aish. I thought she was feeling better?

 

I stood up and Mrs. choi asked me what's the matter. I smiled to her and said,

 

"I'll just visit her room. If you don't mind Mrs. Choi?"

"Oh! Haha, its okay. Sure you can visit her."

 

I thanked her and went upstairs. Hmm. Their house is not that big but its really cute. After that, I found her room and knocked on her door. since Seonah didn't answer. i opened her door slowly. I looked at her and she was laying down on her cozy bed. 

 

Ahh~ Smells like Seonah huh? Her fragrance surely kept in this cute small room. I tiptoed only to find Seonah sleeping peacefully. I chuckled silently and sat on the edge of the bed. Wait a minute. I thought of a plan. Haha, this will be fun,

 

I silently lay my body on her bed and slowly went closer to her as I placed my arms under her head. Now, its like my arm is her pillow. I examined her. Our faces was like 3 inches away and I could feel her hot breath brushing my cheeks. I smirked and thought for a while. I looked at her pinkish kissable lips. And without a warning, I crashed my lips into hers.

 

I closed my eyes as I felt that her lips is so warm. I suddenly cupped her cheek and deepened the kiss. Gahd, even if she wasn't responding to my kiss, it felt so great. I want to bite 'em.

 

Seonah's POV

 

I felt something warm on my lips. i opened my eyes and saw the Jerk was here! He was closing his eyes while kissing me. What the—?! ert! aish! I pushed him so hard and that made him shocked. He was still biting his lip and I sat up. I grabbed my blanket and I was trembling in fear. How did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter