Friends?!

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

 

I was on my way to my car, still carrying this stupid girl Aish! She is so heavy! Gahd, I think Im gonna die. Just kidding. So, I opened the door of the passenger seat and placed her there. She was still breathing heavily and still shivering. I bit my lower lip and ruffled my hair in frustration. This girl is giving me a problem! I placed my bag and her bag at the backseat. Since no one was sitting there. I held again her forehead.

 

". Its getting higher! Argh Choi Seonah, why are you doing this to me?"

 

I talked to myself. I grabbed the seatbelt and placed it to Seonah. I started the engine and went to the nearest drugstore. I should buy her some medicines. This girl, Aish! I went outside the car and I make sure that the car's door is locked.

 

I entered the drugstore and asked a pharmacist. I was asking for a medicine for fever and headache. So she gave me the medicine. I read the instruction first before buying it. The pharmacist asked me something,

 

"Sir, if you don't mind. Who needed that medicine?"

"Why are you asking me that question?"

 

I asked curiously as she sighed and said,

 

"As you can see sir, we have medicines which are only for adults and non-adults. Im asking you if it was just your parents or a friend?"

"My girlfriend."

 

I said as I smirked. I saw the pharmacist nodded and smiled. She gave me another medicine and she said that I have to let Seonah drink this every after 2 hours. I thanked her and paid all the medicine I bought. I went inside the car again as I started on the engine.

 

I looked at Seonah and held her forehead again.

 

"Aish, still the same."

 

I was about to drive when I heard her mumbling something. I looked at her again. Feeling curious, I went closer to her so that I can hear properly the words she was saying. A small smile appeared on my face as I stare at her once more. 

 

(Imagine Luhan staring at Seonah like this way.)

 

 

"L-luhan..."

 

She mumbled as my eyes widened. Why is she acting like this way? I chuckled softly as I ruffled her hair lightly, this girl is really cute when sleeping huh? I bit my lip and thought of something. I grabbed my phone and started to take some photos of her. I was holding my laughter as I took 5 pictures of her then after that, she mumbled again.

 

"...you Jerk."

 

She said, still eyes closed. I chuckled again once more and shook my head while smiling. I drove home and thought for a while that Seonah must stay here. Of course, I don't have intension to do something with this girl. I'll just take care of her. and tomorrow, she have to pay this. *evil laugh*

 

I carried her again and placed her on my bed, but hey! Don't think of something else! after that, I grabbed a wet towel and wiped her face. She was frowning and she was trying to remove the wet towel that I was using to wipe her face. She groaned a bit and frowned again.

 

She was trying to push away my hands but I was stronger than her. Haha she's too weak, aww poor Seonah. Tsk tsk. I grabbed her hands and said something to her.

 

"Just stay still. Aish, why do you have to be so stubborn?"

 

I hissed and continued on wiping her face. She suddenly stopped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter