S. L.

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV

 

The two of them looked at each other. Luhan felt so much happy and loved. He was so inlove with Seonah, he thinks that he can't let Seonah go. He just wanted to keep her in his arms forever. Luhan cupped her face and he wiped her tears using his thumb.

 

"Stop crying okay? I don't want you to be like this. I love you. Hmm?"

 

Luhan said as Seonah nodded her head slowly. She sniffed and Luhan kissed her forehead. Seonah felt so happy right now, she didn't expect that Luhan would confess his true  feelings for her. She closed her eyes and smiled. She wrapped her arms around Luhan's body and hugged him so tight. Luhan's heart kept on beating so fast.

 

"I love you Luhan. I always do."

 

With that, Luhan's heart melted by her words. This was the first time she said it to him with full of emotion. He hugged her back and she chuckled. 

 

"You know what? I believe in the saying that, if you love someone, don't let them go. And now, you're the one I love...and I don't want to let you go. Because you're my baby girl."

 

Luhan said and leaned closer as he touched Seonah's nose with his. He hummed lovingly and Seonah just laughed, while closing her eyes. She missed this, but of course she missed Luhan. And now, she thinks that she couldn't live without him. Her life became miserable when Luhan wasn't beside her all the time. But she was also thankful because there was Sehun who was actually helping her to cheer up.

 

"You're so cheesy."

 

She said and Luhan chuckled at her.

 

"Coz Im inlove with you."

 

He said and leaned closer to peck her cheeks. She blushed and lowered down her head as she smiled secretly. Butterflies were in her stomach. Its feeling was so good. She never felt this way before because she never fell inlove before. Just this time, with Luhan.

 

But then, she remembered Luhan was using his phone earlier and he was like texting someone. And he was freaking smiling! She frowned a bit and pouted. She looked at Luhan and he looked at her witrh shock.

 

"Hey what's the matter? What's with the look?" He asked.

"Why are you smiling earlier while texting someone? Huh?"

 

Seonah crossed her arms and looked away, Luhan smiled secretly and s his arms around her. He was back hugging her while his chin was resting on her shoulder.

 

"What are you talking about? Im not texting someone."

"Psssh."

 

She hissed and Luhan giggled at her. He grabbed his phone out and he let her see what's with his phone. Seonah looked at it and saw that it was her and Luhan's photo... And it was his wallpaper.

 

She widened her eyes and smiled widely. Luhn saw it and smiled at her too.

 

"Hey, do you mind staying at my dorm? I want you to come. Besides, Im the only person living there and its really lonely."

 

Luhan said and pouted a bit. Seonah just chuckled at him and shrugged her shoulders.

 

"I don't think mom will let me."

"Oh yes she will. I'll call her now." He said and started to dial Mrs. Choi.

"Luhan! No!"

 

But it was too late, Mrs. Choi already answered the call and Luhan smiled. 

 

"Good morning Mrs. Choi!"

 

He said sweetly. She greeted also Luhan and then Seonah started to slapped his arms lightly, begging him to stop this call. But then she failed because Luhan won't stop. He just kept on talking to her mom.

 

"Mrs. Choi. I have a favor. Will you let Seonah stay to my dorm for a month?"

 

Luhan said as Seonah's eyes widened in shock. was slightly opened and she was staring at Luhan. Seonah saw Luhan's eyes sparkled and she gasped hearing that her mom agreed on Luhan. Of course, Seonah's mom trusted Luhan because they were together for a year and a half. After that, Luhan ended the call and 

 

"A m-month? Luhan are you kidding me?!"

"Nope. And I know that you're happy about it, right?"

 

Luhan teased as he smiled at her. she just blushed and slapped his arms away. Luhan wrapped his arms again to her as he sighed deeply and said.

 

"Say what, we'll be going to share a bed. Sounds great right?"

"What the hell are you planning Luhan? Ugh."

 

Seonah said as she rolled her eyes and Luhan kept on hugging her.

 

"I've never been this so much inlove before. Like I think Im going insane because I can't have you. You know, this is the first time I cried for a girl. And it was you."

 

He said out of the blue. Seonah's eyebrows furrowed. She turned to look at him and he was smiling all the time.

 

"What about Yoomi? You didn't cry for her?"

 

She asked and Luhan shook his head. He said it was Yoomi who was always crying and Seonah giggled a bit. she smiled to herself and thought that she's really special for him. Coz its really rare to find a guy who's crying for a girl, right?

 

The ball rang and Seonah sighed. They didn't even have their lunch but for Luhan, it was okay since they became to normal again and he finally said his true feelings to her. He felt so happy that he can jump off of the building— (A/N: But hey, I wouldn't let Luhan do that XD Ok back to the story. Sorry^^)

 

Luhan and Seonah walked to their room. As they went inside, all their classmates were gathering to Seonah's seat. She widened her eyes and Luhan stopped as he saw that all of her notebooks were ripped and stained with juices. Seonah gasped and her eyes starting to get watery. All of the important details to their lessons were written in there.

 

She put so much effort to write it, but what happened? Who did it?

 

She knelt down on the floor and started sobbing while picking up her notebooks. She saw that her bag was also stained with juice. She closed her eyes and sighed deeply as she cried silently again.

 

"Who the did this?! Huh?!"


 

She gasped, hearing Luhan's angry voice. He slammed his arms on the table and his eyes were burning in anger. Of course, they just bullied the wrong person. The only person that made Luhan fall for, which is Seonah.

 

"No one?! No one did it, huh?!"

 

All of their classmates looked at Luhan and they were really scared to death until a girl approached him and she was shaking and trembling. Luhan looked at her and he was gritting his teeth.

 

"I-I saw who d-did it." The girl said.

 

Luhan asked her and she gulped as she looked at him and said,

 

"It was Yoomi and her friends. They threatened me that they'll gonna do it to me so I just kept staring and watching them. I couldn't stop them because Im a coward."

 

She confessed and Luhan's eyes twitched. Yoomi, why are you doing this to Seonah? I'll never forgive you for hurting her like this. He thought and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter