His Ex-Girlfriend

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seonah's POV

 

Aish! That stupid Jerk! After the nurse gave me the medicine, we heded out of the clinic. Suddenly, Sehun popped into our sight. He was looking at me worriedly as Luhan helped me to stand up coz it hurts a little while I try to walk.

 

"Seonah-ssi, are you really fine?"

"Oh come on Sehun, she's fine. Can't you see?"

 

Luhan said as he 'tsked' and Sehun just looked at him. I nodded my head as Sehun tapped my head softly and he said that I should take care of myself. Aww, this cute young boy is really making my heart jumps in joy. Oh wait a minute— what was the meaning of that? After that, Sehun went inside the clinic again as I tried to escape from Luhan's grasp. Actually, his right arm was holding  my waist and his left arm supports my left arm also which is wrapped around his shoulder. (Gets?)

 

"Yah, don't try to escape from me. Coz you can't, baby."

"AAH! LUHAN! Stop calling me like that! We're not even that close!"

 

I yelled at him and I was so shocked when he move his body infront of me and my eyes went wider as I felt his hot breath on my lips. I gulped seeing his face right infront of me. So, he was supporting me while his hands still on my waist.

 

"Yah.."


 

I yelled softly as I looked away, I don't want to see the face of this jerk! I heard him smirk and I looked at him.

 

 

"You said a while ago, were not even that close. So how about this one, huh?"

 

After he said that, he leaned closer to me that made me close my eyes very tight as i heard him chuckling all by himself. I opened my left eye and saw him still looking at me, while chuckling. His breath is tickling me, Aish!

 

"So, will you just shut up or I'll kiss you?"

 

He asked as he smirk. I looked at him for about 5 seconds and he was still staring at me. And its really awkward because our position was still the same. Aish! Jerk, get out of my way! Why can't I push him? Ugh this is insane!

 

"Fine! I'll just shut up!"

 

I shouted at him and after that, he went closer to me as he pecked my lips again. I was so shocked right now and I can't stop blushing.

 

 

"I told you to shut up."

 

He said and I can't contain my anger right now. But he said he'll gonnakiss me again if I make some noise. Aish! This guy, can't he see that a kiss is very important to me? I promised myself that I'll only give it to my first ever boyfriend! But hell no! Luhan stole it! 

 

We were heading to our room as I saw that tree again. My paper was still there and I need to get it coz i have to memorize the lines that are written in there! Aish! I was about to move forward to go to that tree again until Luhan pulled me to his side.

 

"No. Stay here. You want to scrape your another knee huh?"

 

He said scoldingly and I just stomped my foot and fake a cry. He just scoffed and didn't mind me. As we entered the room, all eyes were on us. I looked at the girls who were glaring at me because I am with their Campus's Soccer Prince. *Pwe*

 

Luhan, on the other hand, kept on looking at me like there's no more tomorrow and I got irritated. Ugh, be thankful coz you're cute and handsome because if you weren't Im gonna hit you right in your beautiful face. Psh. Jerk.

 

He helped me to sit on my chair and I heard him cleared his throat so i looked up, he was crossing his arms right in front of his chest and its like he was waiting for something from m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter