Responsibility

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV

 

Seonah went home alone. She can't accept the fact that Luhan didn't even protest to Yoomi that they have to do some activity. She let out a groan as she entered her house. Her mom always greet her whenever she come inside.

 

She headed to her room and took a shower for 15 minutes. And after that, she sat on her bed. Waiting for Luhan's call. She crossed her arms as she was getting bored. She opened her bag and grabbed out the paper which have the procedures they are going to make.

 

She started reading it and after that, she looked at her wall clock.

 

7:27 PM

 

"What's taking him so long?!"

 

She asked herself and let out a groan again. Feeling impatient, she grabbed her phone and started dialing his phone. She can't wait because she knows that its hard to do some activity and its a damn Physics subject.

 

"Hello?"

 

Finally, he answered. She closed her eyes as she yelled at him.

 

"Where are you?! I thought you would call me?! Luhan."

 

She said and Luhan on the other line, just let out an annoying sigh. Why? Because he was having a sweet and fun conversation with Yoomi. He admit, He missed this girl right infront of him. He couldn't deny that he feels so light when he was with her.

 

"Could you please low down your voice? Its hurting my eardrum, Seonah."

 

He hissed and looked at Yoomi who is looking outside the window, while smiling.

 

"But we have to do some activity right?"

 

Seonah's voice became soft and Luhan softened, he missed her soft voice. 

 

"Oh, right. Don't worry I will go there in a few minutes."

"You better do."

 

Seonah said as she hang up. She furrowed her eyebrows as she held her chest.

 

"What's happening to me? Why does it hurts.. Here?"

 

She shook her head and erased that thought. She didn't know why she felt that feeling when Luhan was with Yoomi today.

 

"No. It can't be. Im not jealous, right?"

 

She was talking to herself and laughed awkwardly as she shrugged again that thought off of her mind. She stood up and sat on the floor, she grabbed all the things that they needed for the activity.

 

 

 

 

 

It was already 9:43 PM and Luhan wasn't still there. She growled loudly and gathered all the things.

 

"Maybe, I should do this alone. Curse you, Luhan!"

 

She started writing something about the activity and concentrate on the things she was doing.

 

 

 

While on the other hand, Luhan went home all by himself. Still texting Yoomi. He was laying down on his bed and he can't stop smiling like an idiot. Well, he really forgot that he still need to do some activity with Seonah. It was because of Yoomi, his mind kept on thinking about Yoomi.

 

He smiled to himself as he received a new text message.

 

From: Yoomi

Maybe tomorrow, lets have a lunch at school. :)

 

He hummed and replied a 'Yes' to her. He looked up and his eyes landed on the wall clock, which reads 10:09 PM then something popped into his mind.

 

"! I forgot the activity!"

 

He cursed and sat up straight. He started dialing Seonah's number but she won't answer it. Why not? SHe was busy on making the activity ALL ALONE. He let out a sigh and plopped down again.

 

"I'll just explain it to her tomorrow."

 

He closes his eyes and sighed again for the nth time. And after that, he drifted off to sleep.

 

 

 

It was already morning and Seonah felt so weak today. Why? She only have a 2 hours of sleep. Great right? She opened her eyes when her clock alarmed. She opened her eyes slowly and went inside her bathroom. She faked a cry as she saw a dark circle under her eyes.

 

She quickly took a bath and then went downstairs to eat breakfast. Her mom asked her why is she acting so weird. Seonah just sighed an told her mom that she didn't have a proper sleep last night.

 

All thanks to Luhan. She made the activity done, but she was lack of sleep today.

 

 

 

She headed insi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter