Panick

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

 

What the heck is this? Is this real I am seeing? So, all this time I thought Sehun's feelings for Seonah was gone. I was wrong! My mind cannot concentrate right now. I was feeling a bit worried and jealous. Worried because, Sehun might gonna steal her away from me. But I have this feeling that he can't do it. Since we're friends, I know I can trust him. 

 

I stared again at her phone. After that, I deleted the message. I should talk to him tomorrow. I have to ask him this. I really have to.

 

I lied down on my bed and hugged Seonah while staring at her. *Am I going to lose you again this time?* I thought and sighed deeply while closing my eyes. I don't want to let that happen, Seonah is now mine and I won't let her go away. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

 

 

I opened my eyes as the alarm clock rang. I felt Seonah moved a little and that made me smile. She looks so cute in the morning. She's like a baby. I pinched her nose and she groaned in slight pain. She opened her eyes and slapped my hands away.

 

 

"What the heck, Luhan?"

 

She said and covered herself with a pillow. I chuckled and pulled the pillow out of her face. "Rise and shine, darling. We're gonna be late if you won't stand up." I said and she sat up while squinting her cute little eyes.

 

"I'm up, okay!" She yelled and strod her way towards the bathroom. When she entered the bathroom, I sighed and saddened a bit. I bet, she was still angry at me. Aish, stupid me. Now I regretted what I've done yesterday.

 

We both went downstairs as soon as we were done changing. But ofcourse we didn't change our clothes together. I let her changed first before me. I also cooked our breakfast. I just wanted to become a good boyfriend to her. After cooking a ramen, I placed a bowl on her table where she was sitting and I placed mine too.

 

She scooped the ramen and sipped the flavor. 

 

"Be careful! Its hot—"

"Oww!"

 

She yelped in pain and dropped the spoon accidentally. I hissed and stood up to grab some pitcher of cold water out of the fridge and poured into a glass. I quickly gave it to her and she was crinkling her forehead and kept on saying, it was too hot. Of course, it was hot. 

 

"I told you to be careful. You didn't listen to me."

 

I scolded her calmly when she drank the water slowly. She glared at me fiercely and I looked away.

 

"I'm sorry!" She said in a sarcastic manner. Then she started eating the ramen in a more careful way. I just sighed silently and started eating my ramen also. 

 

As we were done eating, we went our way to my car and and I let her enter first. She wasn't talking to me again. I hate it. I freaking hate it. I entered also the car and started the engine. The entire ride was so so so awkward. No one was blunting a topic until I managed to broke the ice.

 

"So... How's school?"

 

With that, she sighed and faced the window and hummed. I glanced at her and she looked so sad. What's the problem?     

 

"Hey. What's the matter?" I asked.

"Its just.... I..."

 

She paused for awhile and she looked at me. Well, I couldn't see her actually because my eyes were focused on the road.

 

"Go on, Im listening."

"What if... i'll tell you, girls in the campus starting to hate me because of you?"

 

 

I raised my eyebrow and scoffed in disbelief. What the hell was she talking about? Why am I even involved in this? And girls starting to hate her? Oh come on!

 

 

"W-why? Tell me, I want to know. I mean, I have to know."

"Because they knew that Im your girlfriend."

 

I furrowed my eyebrows again at her and glanced at her. This time I saw her eyes were a bit watery and her breathing started to became heavier. Looks like she was trying to hold her tears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter